stake out

kick it

boa voice

"This is the third day of a stakeout, and I'm so bored" Minnie whined, Asia was five seconds from shoving her down from a cliff. "This nothing we can do about it so hush," Taemin said just as annoyed. The team sat in different sections hovering in the target's hang out. Jonghyun and Minzy sat enjoying a sweet treat. While Sung-Jong and Taemin sat in the car outside the shop. Minnie and Asia were a waitress for the place. "look's like another day of no good" Minzy said sighing as she drunk her milkshake "and I thought you were the positive one" Jonghyun joked "guess even ms. Good judgment has had a bad day" Asia joined in. "More like her age has caught up with her," Taemin said "you're older than me so hush" Minzy hissed at the boy, "but it doesn't look like it now does it," Taemin asked. Minzy wanted to come outside and beat the taste out of his mouth "just you wait" she mumbled squeezing her cup until it burst "oh my" Minnie said running over. Jonghyun was shocked while Asia shook her head at the two.

Taemin, the cause of it all, just smirked at her response. "hey guy's incoming" Sung-Jung said. The team acted naturally all but Minzy and Minnie who frantically tried to clean up the mess.

Asia stood at the register smiling at them as they came up "may I take your order" she asked "um yes you can" Jaehyo flirted. Jaehyo was the oldest of the seven, but he wasn't the leader of the group due to a reason. "What will it be" Asia sighed knowing Jaehyo was one of those guy's "um can we get 14 donut's" Pyo Jihoon. the youngest but he gave off an older vibe seeing his voice and his sophisticated features.

"is that all" Asia asked "no can I have you," he asked taemin scuffed at his cheesy line "you can't handle this honey" asia spoke back to him "are you sure," jaehyo asked her "I won't bite promise," he told her. asia smirked and leaned toward him, "but I do" she pouted "is that a promise" he asked "would you stop" Kyung said annoyed he was the decoy his personality gave him the advantage of his job.

"for now," he said back to him still eyeing Asia. Who smirked at her "I'll get your donut's" she said to him. "m finish cleaning the mess" m was Minnie name of the code. "yes sorry" she said the guys watched the girl hurry back to her post. Kyung attended Asia making sure she wasn't going to pull anything.

"here is your donut's," Asia said "have a nice day," she said to them "we will," Jaehyo said smirking. the three left out of the shop. "got it?" Asia asked smiling out the window as she watched them leave "yeah all clean" Minzy said "good now leave I want to go home" she told the four.

"so how did it go," boa asked the team as they entered "good and we got photo's," Minnie said singing.

"Good cause I have a new plan" boa said "go on," Taemin said as they entered the room. "There is a party hosted by a very anticipated sponsor and are a friend isn't going to hesitate to attend," she said showing the sponsor on the screen. "Mr. Santana is a mighty man who can help the run away's with there problem," she said to them. "I'm going to need you guy's to infiltrate and stop them from making the deal," she told them.