#9

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

L’s POV

Soon I reached Seoul, I quickly get my luggage and get in my car. (A/N: He parked his car at the airport carpark  before he left) once I reached the new bought apartment from our parents, I quickly punched the password and dashed into the apartment.

“Eunhye?”

……Silent……

“Eunhye?! Are you there? Come on, don’t play with me. I’m sorry.”

…..Silent…..

“EUNHYE!!!!”

 

I shouted for Eunhye name and ran to check the rooms.

Opps… I almost forgot that she doesn’t know that there is a new apartment bought our parents…. I quickly took out my phone and dial her number.

“Sorry the number you have just dialed is currently not available. Please try again later. Goodbye.”

ARGGGHHHH!!!! KIM EUNHYE, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!!

On the second thoughts, who knows she is at her own house? I quickly drive there to her house.

 

 

 

“BAM! BAM! BAM!”

After a few knocks (more like banging) on the door, the door finally open.

“Yes, Hyung?” Ricky opened the door with a sleepy face.

“Where’s your sister?”

“Noona?”

“yes!”

“Ohh… you guys came back so earlier?” Ricky still speaking with his eye half closed.

“Stop asking me questions!!! Tell me is your sister inside?!” I started yelling because I have no patient toward Ricky.

“No…”

“Ok. Thanks.” I said and ruffled Ricky hair and he pouted.

I quickly went into the car and get my mobile phone to call Infinite for help.

“Sungyeol?!?!” I shouted through the phone.

“What’s your problem? Sungyeol said with an annoyed voice since he is still asleep.

“I know right. I NEED YOUR HELP NOW!”

“Wow… Chill. What happen? Is there anything happen?”

“ Eunhye is missing!!!”

“Eunhye? Aren’t she with f(x) house in Luna’s house?”

“Really eh?” once I heard she was in Luna I was quite relived.

“Do I have the time to even joke with you? I’m trying to SLEEP here, dude.” Sungyeol emphasize the word ‘Sleep’

“Ok thanks.”

“Didn’t you know that? Krystal told me…”

“Whatever.” I ended call and speed to Luna’s house.

 

 

“Ding Dong,Ding Dong”

After a few press on the door bell, Luna came out shouting.

“HEY, MISTER! STOP PRESSING THE BELL. THE BUTTON ALMOST CRACKED!!!”

“Opps… sorry.”

“L?”

“Yeah… Is Eunhye here?”

“No.”  Luna rolled her eye.

Just as Luna went back to her house, Eunhye came out.

“Unnie, who’s that?” Eunhye rubbed her eye and came out.

“EUNHYE!!!” I shouted.

Her eye widen.

“Why are you here?”

“Do I have other reason for coming here? Of course I’m here for you!”

 

Eunhye then stepped my feet hard and rolled her eye at me and went back to the house.

 

“OUCH!!!” I shouted in pain and hold on my sore feet, jumping around.

 

ARGHHH! KIM MYUNGSOO! LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO!!!!

 

Eunhye’s POV

Pshh… why is he being good now coming to me find me?  I thought he was really angry with me yesterday? EEESH!! What am I to him? He can just get angry at me whenever he wants?! I should show him the Eunhye’s power to let him know that I’m not a wife that obey him whatever he said, I’m a human too. I know what is right to do and what is not. He even call me !!! I WOULD NEVER FORGET ABOUT THIS!!!!!!

DAMN YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE:

 

Hmm... i have 26 subscribers.... but none of you comment :( i need some feedback of this story. So do comment okay? I look forward for the feedback. Erm.... is the story getting boring? Please tell me so if it. I will try to make it more interesting^^