#37

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

Well of course L knew that Woori is going to be back soon or later, he got everything under control with the help of his friends, Infinite and his brother-in-law, Ricky. To chase Woori off is an easy job. Since she is a celebrity now, that model for several elite company, it's so much more easier to pull her reputation down and chase her off. 

And because of Woori who broke them up the first time, Eunhye and L love is now even stronger, the love between them is not like last time anymore. They trust one another a lot. So if Woori tries to break them again, I'm afraid it's gonna be something hard for her....

Way before Woori start hiring people for her evil plans, Infinite and Teen Top had planned to start their plan way before Woori starts hers.


Today is the day when Woori is having her Runway fashion show, Infinite and Teen Top was present to get rid of Woori. That's included f(x), L and Eunhye to see how Woori was humilated. 

That day, they got everything set up before the show starts. They make sure not even a single mistake is going to happen. 


 

Finally the Runway fashion show begin. Numbers of pretty model were walking out from the backstage to show off that beautiful clothes as well as their figure while Infinite, Teen Top, f(x) and Eunhye were hiding somewhere at the control room where all the PA system were. How did they get in? Easy, they paid the crews to get out.

When it's finally Woori's turn, all of the audience start to swoon over her beauty. Suddenly the lighs went off and everybody start to panick. Not long enough, the projecter lighted up, it shows Woori's picture. Her childhood picture when she isn't a beauty yet.

Infinite, Teen Top and f(x) worked together to search on Woori's background since you and f(x) found a little different in her especially the feature on her face.

This is when everybody realise she went plastic surgery when she clamied to a magazine report that she was 100% natural without any knife on her face before. This are all lies. 

Woori were on the stage panicked and don't know what to do. 

"GET OUT OF STAGE! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO STAND ON THE STAGE!" L.Joe shouted across.

All of a sudden everyone started shouting the same thing and demand Woori to get off the stage, she refused. She took over the mic and started to explain.

"I know i'm sorry. I shouldn't have tell lies. I want to be good in everybody eye. Does that mean that someone with plastic surgery cannot be a celebrity? Please give me a chance and give me. Please!"

All the audience went silent. They were looking around wondering if they should forgive Woori or not.

"NO. You will never be forgiven!!!!" Krystal went up to stage and took the mic and said.

"Krystal, not now. It's none of your business. It's all about me. Get away before i find trouble with you!" Woori said to Krystal.

"Well, can this lady be forgiven if she steal someone else husband and destroyed their marriage? Can this lady be forgiven when she bullied a guy till he went suicide? Can she be forgiven if she threw my friend toward the toilet wall over and over again and got her head bleeding almost every single day? If all of you forgive her, i have nothing much to say. But if this person here is your child role model, i think you wouldn't want to forgive her."

Just as Krystal finish speaking, amber shouted across.

"WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER."

the other f(x), Infinite, as well as Teen Top clapped to show their agreement. Soon or later, more clapping were joined and left Woori embarass.

"I...i....ARGHH!!!!!" Woori ran away as she have nothing much to say.

 

Well, guess f(x), Infinite and Teen Top hard work is paid off because it is so difficult to get Woori's background as she destroyed almost all her childhood photo away. Looking at how Woori got drive away, Eunhye can't help but laugh.

 

"Babe...Now you see Woori is gone, i think she won't be back. And even if she did, she would never come and find us because she is so embarassed." L said to Eunhye and back hugged her

"Yah,Myungsoo! That's so bad of you. I can't help.... but she do look funny last time." Eunhye giggled and soon L join in.

 

Suddenly, Eunhye screamed.

"What happen? Eunhye, what happen?!?!!!" L asked worrily holding onto Eunhye's arms as she seem like she is falling down at anytime.

"P--pain! Stomach! Give birth now!!!!"

"WHAT?! NOW?!!!"

"BLOODY HELL! B-BRING M--ME T--TO THE HO---HOSPI-TAL!!!!"

 


Author notes:

HALO!!! So the next chapter is going to be final :) After that i will be focusing my the other fic, Living in the Darkness. Well, after that i won't be in AFF anymore.... I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS!!!! SO ADD ME AS FRIEND NOW! I will try doing blog post instead^^ THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY FICS!!!!

Anyway, sorry if i offended anyone about Woori plastic surgery thingy. I'm not sure if she have one....but these are all fictional! Don't bash me please!!!!