#23

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

You ran out crying really loud. Passerby were all looking at you. You have nowhere to go. You did not want to go bother f(x) unnie or your family to make them worry for you. So you went to the nearest playground to calm yourself down.

Eunhye's POV

Why did L do this to me? Did he just yelled at me? Why is he believing Woori? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Thousands of question struck into your head.

Is L leaving me? Is L choosing Woori over me?

I started to cry even louder.

 

"Eunhye?" Someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned to that person.

"Yah,Eunhye! Why are you crying?!" B-Bomb shook my shoulder.

I did not answer him, instead i cried even louder. He pulled me into a hug and comfort me by patting my back. After a while, i stopped  crying.

 

B-Bomb's POV

I was heading to the convenient store and i saw one familiar figure at the playground. Is that Eunhye? Why is she doing here at night? Shouldnt she be at home now with L?

I went to the playground to make sure whether is she Eunhye or not. That figure was crying really loud, so i approached her.

"Eunhye?"

she turned, IT IS EUNHYE! AND SHE IS CRYING LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW! I was shocked.

"Yah,Eunhye! Why are you crying?!" I asked.

She did not answer me, so i pulled her to a hug to comfort her. Then i realise her luggage is just beside her.

 

damnit =.= It must be that Face who make her cry.Why is he always making her crying?! It hurts me you know that?! Stupid Kim Myung Soo -.- 

After a while Eunhye stopped crying. I pulled her away from the hug and wipe her tears away with my finger.

 

"Gwenchana?" I asked in a very concern voice.

she nodded.

"What happen?" i asked.

she shook her head and do not want me to know about it.

"Look, you have to tell me what happen so that i can help you." I smiled to assured her.

Finally she gave in and tell me what happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BWOH?!"

Eunhye nodded.

"He really think that we kissed? what the hell is he thinking?! He trust that Go Woori?! I should explain to him now."

"NO!" Eunhye stopped me.

"Why? Is not your fault you know that?"

"I know.... But this prove that he doesnt believe me either. He trust other more than me. So what's the point still staying by his side when he doesnt even trust me? I know this arranged marriage will never turn out good like how we watched those drama....happily ever after?! that will never happened in real life! And also.... leaving him is good too. I cant bear to his stressful face anymore..... If i left him, it is even better and easier for him to make choice and save the Kim's company as soon as possible. I am an obstacle that stopped him from making the right choice.... I should back off so he can live better."

"You shouldnt think that way, Eunhye-ah."

"I know.... But isnt this the best choice?"

"Then where do you want to go?"

"I dont know..... Probably sleeping around the street or going to the bathhouse? I'll see what i canc do about it."

"You should go back to your own home."

"No! I dont want my parents to worry."

"Then f(x)?"

"I dont want them to get worry either...."

"You know, i wish you could come to my house.... but you know my father...."

"I know. Even if you ask me to go your house, i would not either. Because i dont want to be a burden to you."

I nodded.

"Can i stay in the Pinkie World for the time being?" Eunhye asked.

"Sure, why not? It is so much better at the street!"

"Thanks."

"No problem."

 

So i dropped her at the Pinkie World.

"Anything call me arraso?"

she nodded and left her.

 

To be honest, i am really worried about her staying in the Pinkie World alone at night.... What happen if there is burgler?! She would be in danger since she is girl.....esssh!!!! She's going to alright LEE MINHYUK! SHE IS SOMEBODY WIFE ALREADY!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L's POV

i drove Eunhye out of the house, so i decided to run after her. You know.... it's night time and she is a girl. She shouldnt be staying out. Then i saw a familiar figure at the playground. I was about to approach when suddenly another familiar figure approaching it.

B-Bomb. Eunhye.

So, Woori showed me those pictures were true? Eunhye really likes B-Bomb? She called B-Bomb after i have drove her out of the house? How could she do this to me? I was about to apologise to her for being to harsh on her..... But seems she wanted to be with B-Bomb so much then let her be.