#17

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

Woori's POV

Now we see that Kim Myungsoo have actually decided to work with my company >:) More drama is coming up. I called my assistant,L.Joe.

"Nae, Woori-ssi?"

"I need you to make an appointment for me with Kim Myungsoo this afternoon."

"Nae."

 

 

[Skip to Woori met Myungsoo and they are having lunch together.]

 

Narrator's POV

"Oppa, the food is nice right? I choose this restaurant because the foods here is really daebak!"
(A/N: Take L is older than Woori)

"emm." L nodded.

"Oppa, you like it right?"

"emm." L nodded again and use the napkin to wipe his mouth,

"Opp..."

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR FOODS?" L got annoyed and raised his voice at Woori.

The customers in the restaurant look at L and Woori, wondering what was happening between them.

 

"Anyway, i'm here for business too." Woori ignored what L have just said and continue talking.

"Say."

"Is that. You want MY company to work with YOUR company right?" Woori double confirm with L.

L nodded.

"Didnt Eunhye object?" Woori asked in a curious manner with her eye widen.

"She understand me."

Woori nodded with understand of what L said.

"So....i have a deal."

"Deal?"

"Yup. You need the Go's company, of course there will be a deal."

"What is it?"

"It's an easy deal and only you can go it."

"Stop going around the bushes and spilt it out what deal you want?"

"Is that, you have to marry me first...."

"But..." 

"I know. Eunhye. I'm good enough. You can still have Eunhye as your wife, but i have to be elder than her or..... you can divorced with her and be with me." Woori smirked.

",NO." L gave a pokerface.

"Hmm... then that's it. The Kim's gonna bankrupt soon. Dont tell me in future i got to see you at street sleeping."

"You are such a . That is not even a business deal." L continued giving the pokerface.

"In Woori's logic, yes it is. Take it or leave it. I dont need you to give me the answer now. I'll give you some time to think about it."

 

Woori smirked, took her hand bag and went out of the restaurant. Leaving the dumbfounded L.

 

L's POV

? What did she just said? Me divorcing with Eunhye? HELL, THAT'S A NO NO. Even if i dont divorce with Eunhye, i still have to marry her and let her be the elder one? Means either way she is gonna be with me. -_- , is this even a choice for me? Either way, me and Eunhye got to suffer and Eunhye will suffer more than i do. WTH!!!! If i turn down this deal, Kim's will go bankrupt.... if it go bankrupt, appa is gonna be really disappointed with me. All their blood and sweat were wasted because of me..... I cant be self-fish to appa and i cant be self-fish to Eunhye too. I love Eunhye and my family. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! MUST THINK  OF A SOLUTION!!! No, i should tell Eunhye about this first.

 

 

 

 

Author Note:

HALO!!! DO comments and subscribe the story. Anyway, MiliaRdn1601 suggested me to use Luhan as my next character fics. Hmm.... THAT'S A GOOD IDEA!!!! I'm not a fan of them so i dont really know about them.... Can anyone tell me more about Exo? So it would be easier if i were to use him as my next fic character. 

Readers, do suggest me who i should use in my fic :) Thank you.