#21

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

Eunhye's POV

Time sure flew pass fast. It already the 2nd week that L havent figure out any idea about Woori things..... 2nd week....the company condition is going poorer.... as a daughter-in-law, i should do something about it right? I should not just sit down and relax, making L the only one figuring out. I can see he i being stress these few days. I felt really distant with him, i sledom talk to him and he always reached home late and was always out for business meeting. While i am spending my time in Pinkie World.

 

Narrator's POV

You were sititng at one of the cafe table since lunch time is over and there were lesser costumer. You were resting your head on your palm, figuring out a plan for L, That you didnt know you were actually pouting.

"Yah! Why are you pouting?" B-Bomb came and asked you.

You stared blankly at the air without answering him.

"YOO EUNHYE! BACK TO EARTH PLEASE!" 

"Eh?" you snapped out.

"What were you thinking?"

"Huh? Something...."

"You know...You are not like last time. What happen to you?"

"Oh...."

 

You told everything to B-Bomb. You thought that telling someone would be good as you do not have to bottle up all your feelings as well as there is another brain helping you to think of a solution.

 

"Hmm.... i cant help you in this. You know, you are husband and wife with him. If i said anything would make you guys get into quarrel, that would be my fault, plus this is a hard choice..... if i were L, i need a long time to think either. Just gave him some time, i'm sure L would find a way for making both party in a good and happy way." B-Bomb comfort you.

You felt so much better and smile at him."But i felt that i'm giving him lots of burden...." You said feeling a bit guilty that you could not help L..

"Dont feel that way! Come, Eunhye. Let's go and have fun. Dont think too much for now." 

B-Bomb smiled and said as he pull your hand up making you standing up. Then he took your apron off you. He took your handbag and told one of the workers that you guys are going out for a while.

 

 

Soon, you guys reached the entrance of Lotte World.

 

"Why did you brought me here?" you asked.

"To have fun. That's of course. What else."

"Is just that...."

"L? Yeah.... he owed this place and you can normally go in there for free right? But this time, B-Bomb oppa will spend some money on by buying the tickets." B-Bomb said as he put his arm around your should and bring you to the ticket counter.

 

As you enter the amusement park, you were shocked that it was crowded. You waited for your turn for all the rides. After all the tiring rides, you and B-Bomb went to a bench to rest. 

"Gomawo,oppa." You beamed at B-Bomb.

"You're welcome. Are you thirsty? want any drink?"

"Sure." You smiled at B-Bomb.

 

While B-Bomb is away buying drinks for you. Memories of you and L strucked in this amusement park strucked into your mind. You were thinking how useless you were that you couldnt help L to figure out a solution. All you were is sit there waiting for L to think of a solution. You are his wife but you did not do anything to help. Looking at L stress and pale face really hurts you a lot. At that point of time, tears started rolling down from your cheek. 

"Eunhye?" B-Bomb returned.

"Hmm?" You asked while wiping your tear.

"What happen? Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying."You deny.

"Then what's with the swollen eye?"

"I...." You were speechless.

"Eunhye-ah, you can just tell me anything. Remeber me, Block B, f(x), A.Pink, Infinite, is always there for you."

"I dont like Infinite."

You started crying out loud that all the passerby were looking at you.

"Fine, fine. No infinite okay?" B-Bomb said as he pulled you into a hug to avoid people from seeing your face full of tears.

*GOD! IT MUST BE THAT KIM MYUNGSOO AGAIN =.=* B-Bomb's thought.

 

After you had finish crying, B-Bomb pulled away the hug and look at you.

"Now. Tell me what happen."

 

you told him every single things that happen. How you felt useless seeing L like this,etc.

 

"L, will choose the best choice for both him and you. You should trust him and give him some time. Let's just be patient for the time being okay?" B-Bomb ensured and you nodded.

He came closer to you and wipe off the tears at the corner of your eye.

"Dont cry already arraso?" 

You nodded again, finally felt a bit better after spitting every single that have keep inside your heart for long.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Good shot!"

"I'm sure boss is going to like this picture that we have taken."

"Good job! Now let's go back."