#8

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

 

Eunhye’s POV

Once I arrived at Seoul it is already 9pm at night. I contacted f(x) because I do not want to go home and make our parents worry.

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“Luna unnie?”

“Nae. Eunhye? Why are you calling me at this time? I thought you and L should have your moments at this time?”

“What moments?”

“The first night thingy…”

As soon as I heard it, I immediately turn red.

“A-Anni…. Yah,UNNIE!”

“Okok, I better stop teasing you. So what’s up?”

“Can I stay at your house for a nights? Please…..”

“Shouldn’t you be at Jeju now?”

“Psh…I’m in Seoul now!!!”

“Why?”

“I just came back because I have a little fight with L. I do not want my parents to worry, so can I stay over your house for a night? Just a night .please…..”

“Arraso. I wont let my dongsaeng sleeping at the street.”

“WAH!! KAMSAHAMIDA!!!” I shouted through the phone.

I ended the call and took my luggage ready to go to Luna’s house when suddenly somebody grabbed my luggage. I turned around.

“B-Bomb Oppa!”

“Annyeong.” He lifted his hand up to greet me.

“Why are you taking my luggage?”

“I’ll gave you a ride.”

“I’m going to Luna’s house.”

“sure.”

“Thanks. By… bike again? You know I don’t really like bike… plus oppa, you always speed!”I pouted.

“Nope. By car.”

“Oppa, you know how to drive?”

“Yah! Don’t under estimate me!”

“Kamsahamida!” I beamed and get on B-Bomb’s car.

 

 

[On the other hand….]

 

L’s POV

“Sorry sir, the earliest flight back to Seoul is tomorrow morning at 7am.”

“Fine, that gave me that one.”

 

What the is this?! The only flight back to Seoul now, is tomorrow 7am because the one earlier on just left?!?!!Is Eunhye on the plane now? What is she doing now? Aish!! Sometime this girl just make me go insane. How can she just leave her husband like that and go back to Seoul alone?! I better text her and apologize to her. Eunhye-ah, you better reach Seoul safely ok? I am here worrying for you. Don’t even try to hit on guys or other guys trying to hit on her, please,DON’T LET IT HAPPEN!!!! If any of this does, I am swear I am going to kill GO WOORI!!!

 

Narrator’s POV

[On Woori’s side]

 

“Woori-sshi.”

“Nae?”

“The man name Kim Myungsoo is leaving to Seoul tomorrow morning at 7.”

“Get me that flight too.”

“Yes,Woori-sshi. Is there anything more I can help you?”

“Ah. Remember I asked to check on Kim Myungsoo’s background?”

“Yes, Woori-sshi. We have checked that he is heir of Kim’s company.”

“Great. So I should go for it. Thanks ,Mr Lee. You may leave.”

Woori smirked and started taking out her laptop out to carry out her plan.

 

 

On the other hand, you soon reached Luna’s house.

“B-Bomb oppa. Thanks for the ride.” You said bowing to him.

“You’re welcome. Call me if you need help.” B-Bomb smiled to you,

“Okay, bye oppa!” you waved goodbye. Soon B-Bomb left too.

You pressed the doorbell for a few times and wanted for Luna to open the door. Instead of Luna opening the door, Krystal and Sulli came out and attack you with a bear hug while Amber, Victoria and Luna were behind chuckling.

“Ooff…”

“Eunhye-ah! Don’t be sad, let’s have fun tonight!” Sulli said putting an arm around you, pulling you in the house.

Once you guys were in Luna’s house.

“How did you guys know?” you asked them confused.

“I told them. When you have a little quarrel with your husband, this is when what friends are for.” Luna said smiling at you.

“Wah!! Kamsahamida. I’m happy that all of you are here for me.” You smiled back at them.

 

Soon, all of you were in your own pajamas ,lying on the bed.

“So… Eunhye… mind sharing your stories of why you leave L?” Amber asked.

“Sure.”

You told them every single things that how you all met Go Woori and how she say bad things about you and L believed.

“Cant believe the Kingka last time is so brainless!” Krystal said.

“Yeah…”

“I swear that Go Woori must have gone for plastic surgery! See, you cant even recognize her after years she have bullied you.” Sulli said.

“Psh…I guess that too. Whatever it is, she still have that evil heart of hers. Hope she can just go away and stop bothering me. Anyway how’s you and Chunji?” You asked Luna trying to change the subject.

“Me and him? Perfectly great! Don’t worry about us. We are going on a date tomorrow.” Luna replied as she smiled.

“Then you and Sungyeol?” you turned to Krystal and asked.

“Cool.” Krystal said while she was holding on her phone, texting.

“Lovey Dovey Couple texting uh?” You asked rolling your eye at her.

“Don’t jealous!” Krystal said,blushing.

“Hey Victoria,Amber and Sulli unnie. You all should get a man too and join our love club.” You said.

“nah… I’m going for single.” Amber said

“Me too.” Victoria said.

“Psh… when love is there,I guess you would be madly attach with that guy.” You said rolling your eye but smiling.

“What about you sulli?” you added.

“Will see.” She simply replied.

“I see she already have someone she like!!” Krystal giggled.

“Really? Who?” I asked.

“Ah… molla! I’m tired I wanted to sleep now!!” Sulli said covering her blushed face with the pillow.

While me and other unnie giggling at Sulli cute moments. Soon, we fell asleep…..