#3

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

 

Eunhye's POV

“Opps! Mianhae!!!”

I apologize immediately, but as soon as I lifted my head up, I saw a familiar face, B-bomb.

B-BOMB OPPA!!! WHY ARE YOU?!” I said excitedly because I didn’t expect to see him here.

“Wow. Eunhye-ah, you miss me that much?”

“Oppa, don’t tease me!!” I said and pout.

“Haha, arraso. Why are you here?” B-Bomb said and pinched my blushed cheek.

“Yah! I ask you first!” I said and pout again.

“arra, arra! I’m here to relax after so many things has happen back there in Seoul. I will be going back after a few more days…”

B-Bomb said as he rolled his eye at me, smiling. I nodded as I understand him.

“Yah! Then what about you missy?!” B-Bomb said as he crossed his arms.

“oh! I’m here for Honeymoon!!” I said happily, but soon my smile faded as I thought of Myungsoo linking arms with that lady just now.

“Really? Then where is your BASTARD?” B-Bomb raise his eyebrow and emphasize the word ‘Bastard ‘ and it make me blushed because of the pet name I use it to call L.

I kept quiet and I didn’t answer B-Bomb.

“Yah, is there anything wrong? What happen to L? Where is him? Are you ok? Didn’t you guys just have your marriage yesterday?” B-Bomb asked with a worried face as his rested his hand on my shoulder,

“ah… nothing. Oppa, since you are alone. Let’s go together ok?” I said with a fake smile, still minding about what had happen just now.

“Really nothing? But will that bastard jealous if I go out with you?”

“Jinja, nothing! Who cares if he is jealous a not. Kaja!” I said as I linked my arms  with B-Bomb to the outdoor swimming pool.

 

L’s POV

Aish!! This Pabo, where the hell is she?!?!!! Not picking my call and not replying my messages. Perhaps she already go to the hotel already? Hmm… let me call and check.

(After calling)

So Eunhye already checked in?! why isn’t she checking in with me?! DAMN IT GO WOORI -.- IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY EUNHYE, YOU ARE SO FREAKING DEAD!!!

I quickly take a cab to Lotte Jeju Hotel.

Once I reached there, I quickly go around looking for Eunhye. Do you know how freaking Big is Lotte Jeju Island? And I am carrying those luggage with me. After quite sometime, I was sweating like hell, feeling extreme tired. But that’s going to alright right? It’s all for my pabo. Finally I’m here at the outdoor swimming pool. Whoo~ hot babes!! But I bet my pabo, Eunhye would wear it so much better than you all. Suddenly…

YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!!! YOUR NOSE IS ALREADY BLEEDING!!

I quickly use my hand and wipe my nose and there is no blood stain! Wait…. This voice sound familiar…. I turned around,

YAH!!! YOO EUNHYE, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO JUST NOW AND DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRY AM I? I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOU LIKE A MAD CLOWN AND WERE ENJOYING HERE SIPPING YOUR SMOOTHIE AWAY?! WHERE IS YOUR FREAKING PHONE?!?!!!” I dropped the luggage and walk towards Eunhye furiously. Holding her shoulder shaking her hard and she looked at me with a shocked face. Did I scared her?

“Y-yah…” she stuttered.

I lower my head down and gave a cold glare to her.

YAH! HOW DARE YOU EVEN YELLED AT ME?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME WITH THAT LADY, I DON’T KNOW HER NAME, AND NOW YOU ARE YELLING AT ME JUST BECAUSE I LEAVE?! YOU AND THAT LADY IS FLIRTING!!” she suddenly burst out yelling at me back.

“THAT GO WOORI GIRL…” I muttered and rolled my eye as I said her name.

“Look, you even know her name…” Eunhye said with full of sadness.

“That girl, she is the one flirting with me, not me. Trust me ok? Sorry for yelling at you. I was… I was worried….” I said as I hugged Eunhye.

“Don’t do that again arraso?” Eunhye mumbled in my chest.

 I nodded.They I pulled away from the hug.

“Yah, why are you wearing a bikini?”

(you took of the blue cloth already)

“It’s a swimming pool you, bastard!!”

SO?! THIS IS TOO REVEALING!!!!

“yah, yah, yah, bastard! Just let Eunhye off, this is a swimming pool,dude!” B-Bomb came towards and said.

“Hey idiot, why are you here?” I asked with a poker face.

“Do you own this place?” B-Bomb asked.

“Yes.” I shoot him a duh-that’s-obviously look.

“So? From what i know, this place still belong to your dad.” B-Bomb smirked.

"Soon-to-be-mine place" 

"Soon-to-be only.... wait till this place is offically yours then you may chase me out."

 

(A/N: Remember L's dad own Lotte World amusement park? Obviously this hotel own by his dad either. If you are wondering why isnt there any warm welcome from the staffs it is because you getting attention. you just want to have a peaceful honeymoon. Since L seldom come to this resort, not many staff know him.)

I dont wanna argue with this idiot anymore so i kept quiet and rolled my eye at him and quickly hug Eunhye tightly, make sure no one see her y figure, because that’s for me only.

“Y-yah,Kim…Myung..soo!! Y..you h…hug me..e too… t-tightly!!! I…i… cant…b..b..breathe…”

Guess I was hugging too tightly, I quickly release her. I took off my shirt and gave it too Eunhye.

“What?” she asked.

“Wear it.” I said.

“Haha…. I thought you want me to help you wash” Eunhye said.

“Do you think I will ask you wash?”

“Who knows?”

“Now will you wear it?”

“Hell ‘N’ to the ‘O’, NO!” Eunhye said and rolled her eye as she walk away.

I looked at B-Bomb and he just shook his head smiling.

“Yah, KIM EUNHYE, WAIT FOR ME!!!” I said as I picked up the luggage and ran after her.

 

B-BOMB’S POV

Kyaaah!! How can Eunhye be this cute when she is trying to make that L dude angry? That bastard is one lucky one. Hope he treats Eunhye well and doesn’t fail to make her happy if he does, I’ll kick his and make sure that I snatch Eunhye away from him.

 

 

 

Author Note:

Yeah...Updated another chapter XD Since i am almost done with my holiday assignment, i may post another chapter tmr. so do look forward^^ Please comment too... i want to know what do you think about the story, so i can improve on it :)

Anyway i would love to make friends with my readers so follow my twitter and i'll follow back XD (https://twitter.com/#!/sandyho22)