#15

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

Eunhye's POV

I woke up with a bright light shone my face. I turned to my right side and saw L's sleeping face. I trace his eyebrow,eye lashes,jawline... his face is just....just So perfect!!! Suddenly L woke up and saw me touching his face.

"Morning." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Morning."

I smile and touch his cheek. I turn to my left side and saw the alarm clock. It written as 9.30 a.m..... WHAT?!?!! NINE-FREAKING-THIRTY A.M. ALREADY??!?!?!?!!

"L! Faster wake up!!! It's already 9.30a.m! 30 more minutes before your work time!"

I sat up but L pulled me down and mumbled in my neck.

"Arghh... 5 more minutes. Please."

"No way! You are going to be late!"

"It's okay If I'm late. I'm the boss." L grinned with his eye close.

"I thought you said you were busy lately..."

"ya...but I always have time for you. Just 5 more minutes."

 

I kept quiet and let L to sleep for another 5 minutes. I kept glancing at the clock to see If 5 minutes is already up or not. Finally it's 9.35 a.m.

 

"L, now hurry up get up. It's 9.35 a.m!!!" I slapped his arms.

"Didn't you call me Myungsoo yesterday?"

L tease as he went into the bathroom. My face redden. How can L tease me like that?!?!! I made breakfast for him while he was bathing. When he is done, as ususal, I help him with his tie. After that, I packed his breakfast in the lunch boxes since he is already late for work.

"Why can't I have breakfast with my wife?"

L pouted while his right arms were around my waist and left hand caressing my cheek.

"Hey,it's all your fault!" I said.

"At least I have a good time last night." L smile at me and blushed.

"Now go for work!!!"

You pushed him towards the door.

"Promise You are coming over during lunch time?"

"Yes. I promised. What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm...let's go to the restaurant to eat." L suggested.

"Sure. You beamed at L.

 

L then the took those breakfast i made to his office.

 

 

L's POV

Kyaaaah.... it is so good to such wife making breakfast for me. I swear yesterday I enjoy the most!!! LOL! Once I reached the office, my secretary greeted to me.

"Good morning,Mr.Kim." I nodded.

"Your dad had decided to make on a business deal with Go's Company. Ms.Go is already here."

"Why didn't you tell me that she had made an appointment?"

"Erm... she didn't made any appointment. She just came." The secretary explained.

"Okay, you,just continue with your work."

"Yes. Mr.Kim."

I went into my office and saw a back view of a lady.

 

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. I have something on just now." I started apologising first.

"you don't have to apologise." She turned to face me.

 

GO WOORI, WTF IS SHE DOING HERE?!?!! -.-

 

"What the you are doing here?" I asked with a pokerface.

"I came here for business...."

*More like flirting* I rolled my eye. Just look at those short skirt she is wearing. It make me feel disgusting.

"Business eh? I don't need it. Thank you, you make go."

"From what I heard, Kim's company is going to bankrupt soon...and you need Go's company for help.... and we will give the best offer."

"I will get help from any of the company but not from Go's. Thanks and bye."

"Hmm.... I'll gave you a week to think about it. Go's company is always here for you."

 

Before woori went out,she smirked and I saw it. How can she just freaking smirked?! I with not get any of the help from Go's and I swear!!! who the needed Go's help when there is Han's, Yoon's, Lim's company?! Psh.... arrogant -.- that girl who spoilt my day.

 

 

 

SORRY SHORT UPDATE HERE XD