#20

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

Eunhye's POV

Since it's only 6am now and the workers are coming at 7am, why not i should get some sleep here? I rest my head on the of the tables and fell asleep.... Until so i felt someone shaking my shoulder calling my name. I rubbed my eye and saw......

 

"Chunji oppa?"

"Why are you sleeping here?"

"Because i came early?"

Chunji oppa look at me raising his eyebrow.

 

"Then why are you here?" i said and look at my watch.

"It's only 7.15.... the cafe open at 8."

"Why? Cant i help my best friend?"

As Chunji said, B-Bomb came and Chunji put his arm around B-Bomb.

 

"Oh... I see....." i nodded with understand.

 

For the rest of my day, i spend my time in the cafe with Chunji oppa, joking around with the staffs. I have totally forgot about the stuff until the knock off time. L was waiting for me outside Pinkie World. I bid good bye to Chunji oppa.

 

It was a long and awkward ride in the car. None of us is trying to speak...

 

"Ehem..." I clear my throat.

"So what is your decision?" i asked.

 

L's POV

When Eunhye asked me what was my decision, i was speechless.

 

[Flash Back]

 

"ABEOJI!!!"

"What?"

"Tell me what should i do?"

 

I told everything to abeoji. What abeoji reply to him is this:

"The company is already handle to you. You will make the decision. But whatever decision you make, make sure you did not regret it. If you open the trouble, you should close it back.Just remember, whatever decision you make, we are always behind your back. Obviously,i would not want you to choose either giving up the company or Eunhye. Yes, the company is important but Eunhye is too. Since none of the choices you want, you should try figuring it out. What other way you can stop this drama from happening."

 

[FLASH BACK END]

 

"Erm.... give me some time please?" i asked.

"How long?"

"I'm not sure... as long as i figure out a way to get out of this situation."

"Should i leave to give you some time?"

"NO! What the hell you are thinking? No, you are not leaving me. What make you come up this?"

"Because.... i thought i was bothering you..." Eunhye look down.

"No, you are not. I need you at my side cheering me up. you are my vitamins do you know that?"

"Yah! Since when you are so greasy?" Eunhye said blushing.

"yeah... blush more. I love it." I said to Eunhye.

 

After the conversation, the ride back homw wasnt as awkward as before and i was smling to Eunhye, so does she :)