#13

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

[The following day]

 

Eunhye's POV

Once I bid good bye to L. I went in the house. Wondering what can I do....again. Go to Ramen shop again? Hmm.... Call f(x) unnie to go out with me? Then suddenly a basket of fruits caught my attention. I went forward to pick up of the fruits. Peach.... An idea came into my mind. I went to the refrigerator to see what can I make for lunch. I took the ingredients out and Started cooking. Smiling to myself wondering if L would love my cooking skills or not. Man, I think I'm totally in love with L, I can't get him out of my mind for just a second. All I thought about was just him.

After cooking, I packed the kimbap, that I have just cook, neatly in the lunch boxes. I also pour the bowl of seaweed soup that I have cooked into a container. There,all done. I beamed to myself,still thinking about L. I look at the time. I still have an hour to go before his lunch break. I change into a pink dress With a light make-up. I took the lunch boxes that I have packed and went out of the house. It my first time going to L working place. I was not so sure where was it. So I took a cab there. When I reached there, I amazed by the big and tall building. It is just... Just.....so...NICE!!!

I went into the building. I saw lots of pretty Office Lady and Businessman walking around. Hmm..... Where shall I go? Where is L's office? I went to the security guard and asked about L's office.

"Excuse me,sir?"

"yes,may I help you?"

"May I know where is Mr Kim Myungsoo's office?"

"Did you make an appointment?"

"Appointment?"

"Yes,If you want to meet Mr Kim, please make an appointment." The security guard stated.

"Ohh.... " I said.

 

Just then omma (Mrs Kim) came in and saw me.

 

"Eunhye?"

"Hmm? Nae, omma? Annyeonghasaeyo! " I said and bowed.

"Good afternoon,Mrs. Kim" the security guard bowed.

"Looking for Myungsoo?" Omma ask me.

"Erm... Nae. I bought him lunch. But I don't know where is his office...." I said.

"Such a good wife, making lunch for her husband. I doesn't even have the time make one for my husband." She smile at me patting my shoulder and I beamed at her.

"W...wife? You are Mr Kim Myungsoo's wife, Mrs. Kim?!" The security guard widen his eye and asked.

" nae... " I nodded my head.

"sorry. I didn't know you were his wife. If I knew it, I would have tell you where is his office." The guard apologise.

"Nah... It's okay. You are doing a part of your job,ahjusshi." I said smiling to him.

"Just take note about that okay?" Omma told the guard.

"Yes,yes. I wil, Mrs.Kim" The guard nodded.

"You are thankind me or omma?" i asked the security guard with innocent eye.

"erm....." the security guard turned speechless.

"Just Joking. work hard ahjusshi!!! Hwaiting." i joked with the security guard.

"Hahah. Nae."

the guard smiled at me while omma was giggling with the joke i made at the side.

"Come, Eunhye-ah, I'll bring you to L's office."

"Thank you,omma!" I smiled and hook my arms around omma arms.

 

[While in the lift]

 

"Hmm... Eunhye?" Omma called me.

"Nae? "

"Next time let's have a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law bonding day. Let's go shopping."

"sure! I would love to." I beamed.

 

Soon we reached L's office and the secretary help us by knocking on the door.

 

"Mr.Kim?"

"come in." The secretary went in, while me and omma is waiting outside.

"Mrs. Kim is here."

"Let her in"

"Nae."The secretary bring us into L's office.

 

Once I stepped the in,the first thing which caught my attention was L. He was working really hard without even bothering look up.

"Myungsoo. "

"Omma, just sit down. Let me have my last part finish." L said without looking up from the papers that he is writing before we came in.

Me and omma went to sit at the couch. I looked around his office. What can I say? THE OFFICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND COZY. It is not too big neither it is too small. It is just nice. After awhile, L had Finally finish his work. He looked up.

"Omma. What's bring you here....and Eunhye?" L finally realised I'm there. He smiled when he see me and I smile back. 

"Hmm... Not going to disturb both of you now. I'll go find your appa."

Omma said and left us two alone. I look at L and L look at me.

"Hmm... So What's bring my beautiful wife here?" L said hugging your waist.

"Lunch."

I smiled and brought up the paper bag that contains our lunch up to his face.

"You cook?"

L asked andI nodded. Soon we were eating the kimbap that I have prepare. As usual,he feed and I feed him. Suddenly he put down his chopsticks and use his thumb to wipe off a stain that was at the corner of my lips. I blushed.

"You are blushing. Aren't you?" L teased.

"Is the food nice?" I asked.

"Very delicious." He commented.

"I made it with love." I said.

"since you became so greasy? Learn it from Woohyun hyung uh?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Maybe? Haha."

"I wish everyday is like today."

"hmm... Your wish might not be granted but you will see me here often."

"Why?"

"Because i'm bored at home and have nothing to do. If I have something on means I can't make it here to have lunch with you." I explained.

"Hmm.... Next time if you wanted to come Remember to Text me okay? Who knows I have meeting or appointment."

"arraso. " I nodded and smiled.

 

After we have finish eating, I packed the lunch boxes back to the paper bag. Just then a knock came outside from the door.

 

"Come in." L shouted.

"Mr.Kim. here the document." A

 

lady came in and winked at L. I was standing at a corner (more like hiding)

 

"I need this documents to be sign now."

 

The lady said and smile to L.L took the documents from her rolled her eye. He took his pen out and was reading the documents in a very serious look.

"Done. You may go."

L ordered her while passing back her the documents.

"Erm... Mr. Kim?"

"What else?"

"We need your numbers. Can you please give it to us?"The lady battled her eyelashes.

 

WHAT?! NUMBERS? Hey girl, YOU ARE HITTING ON MY HUSBAND. I stay clam,I did not go right in front of the girl and slapped right straight into her face. I wanted to see how L reacted.

"Numbers? I don't think you all need that?" L said looking at her.

"Yes,we need it. So we can contact you easily."

" I don't think that's a need. Anything. you can contact my secretary. Now get out."

 

The girl rolled her eye and walked off.

 

"Oh by the way."

L called the lady and she turn around.

"Make sure I don't see short skirt tomorrow. What is this? Fashion show? And I want to see that first two button of your blouse to be button up. If I ever see that again tomorrow,please be prepare to be fired. You may go." L continue pointing up and down at that girl.

 

That lady look pissed off, as she was about to go, I came out of 'my hiding place' she looked at me shock with a widen eye. I smiled at her, she looked at me confused.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"The man you are hitting on just now. His wife." I said folding my arms.

"W--wife?!"

"Yup. Dont ever let me seeing you flirting with my baby.Now you may go."

She nodded, lowed her head in embarrassment and walked out.

 

"Next try babe." L said to me.

"I know right." I said and beamed to him.

"Hmm.... I think I show go now, you should focus on your work. Bye. Fighting!!! " I said.

"Text me when you reached home, I going to miss you."

 

L said as he kissed your forehead. You giggled and left his office. Oh man, this husband of mine is just too hot that none of the girl can resist his hotness. Kim Myungsoo-ah.... Kim Myungsoo....

 

 

 

Author Note:

I am really sorry for this short update!!! I am seriously ran out of idea!!! Arghhh!!! I have thought of deleting this story... Should i? Should i give up or contiune? Trust me, this story, i think it is going to be less than 30 chapters since i wanted it to keep it short and sweet :) Do tell me what you think. Comment and subscribe. Thanks for supporting and to those silent readers too^^