#5 (How's my high school life before i was transferred to Woollim High)

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

 

 “Alone again uh?”

You turned your head to see who was speaking.

“oppa!!” you smiled as you see B-Bomb.

“Mind me seating here?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“I’m afraid your bastard would kill me if he see me talking to you.”

“No, he wont.” I smiled.

“Why are you alone? Did you quarrel with him?”

“Nope, I gave him freedom for tonight.”

“Waaa… what a nice wife…”

“Hey, I am not just a nice wife! I’m a nice person too!”

“I know!”

B-Bomb chuckled at your cuteness as he turned his head to the other side, he saw L with another girl. That girl was lying on L’s shoulder, smiling….

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunhye-ah….”

“Hmm?”

“You are way too good that you even let your husband do this.” B-Bomb said as he pointed towards to L.

Your eye followed to where is B-Bomb pointing. Your eye is full of betray and your blood is boiling. You can see that L was trying his best to push that girl away but the girl refused. She even planted a kiss on L’s cheek which make you feel angrier. You look carefully on who is that girl again, it’s that girl you all met at the plane.

 

Eunhye’s  POV

WHAT THE IS SHE DOING?!?!!! CANT SHE JUST KEEP EVERYTHING TO HERSELF? SHE LOOK LIKE A NOW! (A/N:Sorry for the language XD)

I stormed towards L and B-bomb was following me behind.

KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” i said as i pulled his ear and let go after i have finish yelling at him.

“Ouch!!!! Erm....Eunhye-ah…” L said looking at me telling me that he is innocent.

“Oh, annyeong Eunhye-sshi!” That girl greeted me, waving her hand still linking her arms with L.

“Shut up!” L said as he literally brought his palm to her face and pushed her to the side.

L quickly come to side of me. Then he looked at his palm and speak.

“Look, your thick make up just make my hand dirty.” L shot her a pokerface.

“Eunhye-ah! You forgot about me?” that girl ignore L and speak.

“Yeah, that girl who is trying to hit on my husband earlier on at the plane.” I said with a pokerface.

“I didn’t mean that. You really forget about me?” she asked again.

I was confused. I try to think again who is she. Do I know her? How is she related to me.

 

“Go Woori, does that ring a bell?” she said again.

AHH… Go Woori, that . She and the other 6 girls,named Rainbow, left my head bleeding in the toilet during my high school life. Not only that, she make up rumors saying that me and a nerd guy in the school were couple. Worse, she even make that nerd guy gone crazy and committed suicide. Making my life miserable, thanked god I got transferred out of the school to woollim high. Cant believed I’m seeing her again, I thought she have migrated to Japan?!?!!

“Eunhye, you know her?” L speaked as I snapped out my daze.

“yeah, that woori, queenka uh?”

“Bingo!!!” she said.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Work?” she answered.

“since when you work as a flirter?” I said to her, trying to stand for myself after years.

“I’m here for business! I am now the heir of Go Company, .” Woori said as she gave a pokerface.

“Psh… business? More like flirting with my husband!” I said.

“your husband? Yah, Yoo Eunhye how can you not invite me to your wedding?”

“Give me a reason why must i?”

“your husband look hot.”

“I know right! Thanks for the compliment. Bye!” I said and walked away holding L hand.

“!” B-Bomb said and rolled his eye as we walked away with us.

 

Woori’s POV

Yoo Eunhye, we meet again. You thought you can run away after you have transferred school? HA! No way, even the god is helping me to meet you again. Do you know how miserable is me and Rainbow having nobody to bully? Neither the nerd guy nor you.

Now that you have your husband, I’m gonna snatch him away and make him mine. >:D

 

L’S POV

Once we reached the room, I quickly apologise to Eunhye.

“Hey, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. It isn’t your fault. She wanted to flirt with you.”

“Thanks for understanding.”

“I’m your wife! Of course I have to be understandable!”

Waaaa…….. I’m so glad that I have such wife that understand me. :)

 

After changing into nice and comfortable clothes, both of us went to the bed, lying beside one another.

“So….” I started to speak again.

“Yes?”

“You and that ….”

“Woori?”

“Yeah.”

“Yes?”

“How do you know her?”

“Before I came to Woollim High, I was at ChungJu high school. (A/N: I Went google and search for the school name. LOL. Woollim High is fake, but ChungJu high is real!!) My life there were extremely miserable.  Woori, she’s a queenka there with 6 other girls, they named themselves Rainbow. Out of so many people out there, they picked me to mess up with. She make up rumors that me and a nerd guy in my class is dating. She even drive that guy crazy and he committed suicide right in front of every single of my classmate by jumping down from the school rooftop…” Eunhye said, sound really sad as she were crying.

“You know… if you don’t want to continue, you can stop. I understand your past life in your previous high school.” I said.

“It’s okay. You have the right to know anyway.” Eunhye said.

“As you say so…”

“You must be wondering why she aren’t messing with f(x) right?”

“Yeah…”

“f(x) is a school queenkas too, but a good one. If Woori and her friends messed with them, they sure gonna get bash by the students in my school and they will be no popular in the school. You know f(x) is an angel in everyone eye. That’s why.”

“But why aren’t you a part of f(x)?”

“Yeah… everyone asked that too. First, I’m totally no interest. Back then, I was a nerd in school, f(x) helped me when Woori pour a bucket of cold water with ices on me. Ever since I know f(x), they helped me to take away my nerdy image and change me to this. Who knows after a few days, I was told to be transferred to Woollim High and not long after I transferred to Woollim High, Woori was migrated to Japan and So I never see Woori again plus,  I do not wish to see her again. Who knows, the god brought us together again… I will never forget how she treated me in ChungJu High school. Leaving me with wet uniform, barefooted, bloody head, messy hair in the toilet….”

“Aigoo… my wife have such miserable life… Don’t worry, you are going to enjoy your life now with KIM MYUNGSOO! “  I said as I pulled Eunhye closer to me and kissed her forehead and fell asleep.....

 

 

THE NEXT DAY!

Narrator’s POV

Both of you were sleeping tightly hugging each other. But was soon awake due to the sun shinning on you and L face.

“Morning!” L said with a smile to you.

“Morning!” you said and smile back.

“hmm… let’s go and have breakfast ok?” L asked.

“Sure! I’ll go take bath first. You should sleep again, I’ll call you when I’m ready.”

You took your clothes and headed to the bathroom.

‘Waa… cant believe I’m really married to Eunhye. Am I seriously not dreaming?! Because if I am, I would never want to wake up. This is life, opening my eye and the first person I see is Eunhye.’ L thought to himself and went to his lalaland again.

Once you are done, you woke L up.

“Myungsoo…. Wake up.” You shook him lightly.

“Myungsoo!!” you raised your voice louder as you knew that he is a person that hardly wake up when someone calls him.

“Yah! Not waking up?!?!!!” you yelled.

“Psh… fine then I’m going to have my breakfast first.” You said and rolled your eye.

When you were about to walk away, L took your hand and pulled you down to the bed. Now you were on top of him, face just centimeter away, L wrapped his arms around your waist.

“I thought you were still sleeping….” You said as L still close his eye.

“I just wanted to see whether you would leave me a not.”

“Yeah, I’m leaving you alone.” You said as you poke the tip of his nose.

“that’s why when you are leaving, I stopped you. I will never let go my hand and let you leave.” L said still closing his eye but smiling sweetly to you.

“Eeeww…. So cheesy… now will you go and wash up now?! I thought you wanted to go for breakfast?”

“Nae,arraso! My beautiful princess!” L said as he let you go and he went to the bathroom.

 

When both you are done, you guys headed to the restaurant to have buffet for breakfast. But on the way there at the lobby, you and L saw Go Woori.

 

L’s POV

“OPPA!!!!”

Damnit, why is that girl appearing in front of me again?!?!?!

Wtf did she just do?! She came in between of me and eunhye and pushed her off?! Doesn’t she know she is bothering both me and eunhye?! Doesn’t she enough of bullying MY EUNHYE?!

“Oppa, let’s have breakfast together ok? Kaja!” she said smiling.

And yes, her smile just want to make me puke only -_-

That just pulled me away leaving Eunhye alone.

 

Eunhye's POV

“OPPA!!”

Eh? WHY IS GO WOORI APPEARING AGAIN?!?!!! CANT SHE JUST MIND HER OWN BUSINESS?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.

SHE EVEN PUSHED ME AWAY FROM L AND COME BETWEEN ME AND L -.-

AND GREAT, L LEFT ME ALONE NOW TO HAVE MY BREAKFAST. TSK!!!!

So, I went to a corner of the buffet restaurant to seat, while L was pulled away by Woori a few tables away from me. As I was taking a sip of water,

“Eunhye!”

“Ohh? B-Bomb oppa! Annyeong!” I said smiling.

“Where’s that bastard again? With that eh?” B-Bomb said as he look at Woori and Myungsoo.

“Nae…”

“Mind me seating here with you?”

“Love to. Since I’m gonna have my breakfast alone, and I hate it!”

“Haha.. okay…”

 

B-Bomb took a seat while I was going to take the foods.

‘Hmm… which one should I eat?’ I thought scanning through all the yummy foods with my eye.

“Babe, potatoes salad.”

Someone said in a husky voice behind me with his hot breath touching my neck.

‘Myungsoo.’ I thought and rolled my eye.

L then put one of his arms around my waist while the hand were holding the tongs putting the potatoes salad on my plate.

After finishing putting the potatoes salad, I pulled away from L and rolled my eye at him and go to the desert category.

“hey babe, look I’m sorry. I don’t wish to have my first meal with her either. But she kept pulling me away. That annoying . You should come to my table and we shall eat breakfast together.” L said as he gripped my hand.

YOU, go and have your breakfast with MISS- GO- WOORI! While Me, will go and have my breakfast with B-BOMB OPPA! *hmpf!*”  I said feeling a bit pissed off while walking away from L.

I mean, so what if Go Woori kept pulling him away?! He can always go away from her and come to me right? Is this just only an excuses because he wanted to see Woori too? Gosh!! Is Woori prettier than me?! ANDWAE!!! But wait… I remember the last time I see her is different from now…. What happen to her after she migrated to Japan? How come she turned to a better looking person?

Aishh!! Whatever it is, that’s her problem. Please, I just beg her not to disturb my life,please!!!!