#22

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

Knock Knock knock.

"Come in."

"Mr Kim, Woori-ssi is here."

 

Before L can speak, Woori already make her way in and sit on the chair infront of L's desk.

 

"So....."

"What you want?" L asked with his signature pokerface.

"The company condition is getting worser.... So what's your decision?"

"Not yet to decide." L said not looking at woori but his computer.

"Oh.... really? Because you really have to make your decision quick because your company might fall anytime." 

"I know."

"And...."

"What?" L still typing and looking at his computer away.

"This." Woori said as she put an evelope on L's desk.

"What is this?" L stopped typing looking up at Woori.

"Open it up." Woori pushed the envelope right in front to L.

 

L hesitate a while and open the envelope.

 

There are pictures that you and B-Bomb were happily smiling to one another.

*Thinking back, it's been a long time since Eunhye smile to me like this* L's thought.

"So?" L asked.

"So?! Doesnt that show you that Eunhye wanted to leave you? Did your forget what i told you ealier on at jeju island about she leaving you? Look, it's helping now!" Woori said.

"They are friends. you ."

"Friends? Psh... Look at this." 

Woori took out a picture of you and B-Bomb kissing. (A/N: You did not kiss B-Bomb. Rememeber when B-Bomb face were really close to you and it was like as if he was kissing from the camera angle)

L's eye widen.

"See, I told you. Eunhye is not a good one. I know her for long! She flirt with almost all the guys during high school days." Woori said smirking to herself.

 

L's POV

Was what Woori said about was true? She is going leave me when i'm to into my work with B-Bomb? She told me she isnt going to leave me no matter what....I believe Eunhye... I always believe her. i trust her so much and she did this to me? Now that there is prove that she and B-Bomb were kissing.... I'm sure that she always wanted to be with B-Bomb.... Should i divorce with her so that she can be with B-Bomb and i can save the Kim's company?

It's been so long that i was trying to figure out a solution for both party to be good. Ended up what i got from Eunhye was a picture that she was kissing with B-Bomb? That's ridiculous!!!!

 

I went home with the pictures and saw Eunhye was cooking in the kitchen.

"You are back?" she shouted from the kitchen.

i did not reply her, so she came out from the kitchen and check.

"L! I'm cooking for dinner now. Go and bathe first while i'm still cooking." 

I ignore her and get into the bathroom to bathe.

 

Eunhye's POV

Weird.... why didnt L ask me why i am back home early today....He is early too... One weird thing is that he did not kiss or hug me when he return back from work. He even gave me a cold stare....

After cooking, i place all the foods at the dinning table and L was out from the bathroom with his wet hair. He set the towel aside and started eating his dinner quietly without asking me to join him to eat.

Something was wrong....

I sat in front of him and started eating my dinner away. It was awkward and silent. So i started speaking.

"So, how's work?"

"As usual. You?"

"Same as always."

"Liar." L mumbled.

"huh?" i asked because i hear L mumbled something.

"I SAID LIAR!" He raised is voice and answer me in a piss off voice.

"What are you talking about?"

"What am i talking about?!" L asked me back. 

He stood up from his seat and went to his briefcase and took out a brown evelope.

 

"See for yourself." He threw the enevelope on the table and look at me coldly.

I open the enevelope and gasped louldly. It was pictures of me and B-Bomb smiling happily away at the amusement park. 

"What can you say about this?" L asked.

"What? There is nothing between me and B-Bomb oppa!!!" i said.

"Nothing? Then what is these?!" L yelled at me.

"Why did you spy on me?!" i yelled back feeling a bit disappointed.

"If i didnt spy on you, i wouldnt have know this!" he yelled back.

"I cant believe you didnt trust me...." you whispered to yourself and that time, your tear rolled down.

"you are now from the Kim's. If this was being pulished to the media, let me tell you this. This whole company will go bankrupt immediately! Please know your position. If you want to cheat on me, dont cheat at the public."

"I wasnt cheating on you!" i yelled trying to defend myself from being accused.

"Then what is this?!" L pulled out the last picture.

A picture of B-Bomb and me. The angle were like as if me and B-Bomb were kissing....

"You misunderstood." I said.

"Misunderstood? What is this picture doing here then? Prove. Dont tell me it is photo edited."

"I--" Before you could contiune saying, L cut off.

"Woori was right. You are going to leave me for B-Bomb once i stared working." L said looking down feeling extremly disappointed.

 

Guess i have no point on explaining... He believe Woori over me.

 

"Fine... if this is the way you think of me, i'm fine with it."

 

after saying, i took my luggage with me and squeeze all my clothes into the luggage. I got all the necessary stuffs i need and went out of the apartment while L was seating at couch folding thinking something.

 

L's POV

What did i just did? I just asked the lover of my life to leave me indirectly..... but isnt that what she wish for?

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTES:

SORRY!!! wasnt able to update reguarly because it's my examination period and i need to study.... i will try updating a few chapters in a day after my examination okay? :) sorry if the story is getting boring, i'm running out of idea :( do comment^^ thank you. i wanted to know how you felt about my story :)