#6

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

 

L’s POV

“Oppa, ahhh….” Woori said trying to feed me.

Hello?! I’m not a three years kid, I know how to eat right?! Seriously what is wrong with her trying to snatch me away from Eunhye? Revenge? Too bad, I will never fall for the stupid plan of yours  *mehrong* XP

I ignored her, I picked my own spoon and fork and start digging my food and put inside my mouth. At the corner, where Eunhye’s sit, I saw her with….B-Bomb again -_- Why is she always with him? I thought as I glared at both of them. Woori seems to realize what am I looking at, so she followed my angle too and saw Eunhye with B-Bomb and smirked to herself, but too bad I saw her smirking to herself like an idiot.

“Ohh look… there you see, a couple~” she said and I glared at her.

“Watch what are you saying.” I said and rolled my eye at her.

“Look, she doesn’t even care when I’m with you. Instead, she find that guy to replace your present. See, you are now handling Kim company soon, you are a businessman, what happen if you are away and she went to look for B-Bomb? You should thank me for showing the true colours of hers.” Woori said smirking.

“So? Does that mean she doesn’t have feelings for me? like you will NEVER know what is feelings. So just shut the up and stop disturbing me and Eunhye.” I said with a pokerface and emphasize the word of ‘Never’ at the end of my sentence,I stood up, rolled my eye at her and storm forward to Eunhye.

To be honest, I AM ALWAYS JEALOUS when Eunhye is with another man.

I stood at the side of Eunhye glaring at her while she is still sitting down eating her breakfast.

“Eh?” she asked, confused.

I did not speak and pulled her up from the seat and pulled her away grabbing her wrists.

 

Eunhye’s POV

L suddenly grabbed my wrists tightly and it’s hurt a lot.

“AHH…..” I yelled in pain.

L stopped at a alley and pinned me on the way. He trapped me by putting both of his hands beside me.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Do you know how jealous when I see you always with B-Bomb?”

“Then do you know how jealous am I when you are with Woori?”

“ Is what woori told me true?”

“What did she tell you again?”

“she said you are going to replace me and with B-Bomb when I’m out for business trip, is that true?”

“Why did you believe her?”

“I ask you, is that true?!”

“NO! and stop yelling at me.”

“I’m not!!”

“Look, you are raising your voice at me!”

“IT IS BECAUSE I’M JEALOUS!!”

“SO WHAT IF YOU ARE JEALOUS?! I AM TOO RIGHT?!”

“No offence, but do you know you look like seducing other guys?”

?!

I pushed him hardly and walked away as I am really angry.

“EUNHYE!! KIM EUNHYE!!” I heard L calling me but ignored.

 

What is this?! Calling his own wife a ?!?!!!I returned to the hotel and start packing luggage because as I was walking back to the hotel, I thought of continue staying here doesn’t make me happy, in fact, it is making my life miserable, which I really hate about it. So I have decided to go back to Seoul,alone.

After packing, I wrote a post-it and paste on the mirror.

 

On the post-it it is writtern:

Myungsoo,

I thought about it that if I continue to stay here, I will feel extremely feel unhappy about it and this honeymoon will totally be ruined. Who knows, my relationship with you might turn worser. To maintain our good relationship, I decided to leave here and go back to Seoul first. Sorry for not telling you before I leave because I am really at a very bad mood. You should continue your stay here, if not it would be a wasted for you to come here. Take care.

Eunhye.

 

 

 

L’s POV

After having the a ‘so-called’ quarrel with Eunhye, I went to the beach to chill myself down and enjoy the breeze. When I returned to the hotel room, I saw a post-it on the mirror. I took I down I read. After reading,

“!!” I cursed loudly as I checked the wardrobe to see if her luggage is still there, but it’s gone.

LOOK,KIM MYUNGSOO! SEE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO EUNHYE!!! WHY DID YOU CALL HER A ?!?!!! I quickly packed my luggage too and head to the airport. Hopefully I still get a chance to see her and take the same flight as her….

 

[At the airport]

 

Eunhye’s POV

When I reached the airport, I request for the flight back to Seoul as soon as possible. Since there is still an hour to Seoul, I decided to stop by at the Star Buck to have a cup of cappuccino. While sitting alone sipping my cappuccino, someone call me….

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :) THANKS!!!!