#1

Our Silly Moments After marriage (Sequel to Our silly grandpa lead us to a happy marriage)

 

After the day of you and L marriage, you and L went to jeju island for honeymoon. Why did you guys choose jeju island? Because it is near, plus L’s dad wanted L to take over the business soon, so that he and his wife can travel around the world before they were getting old.

 

At the airport

 

You waved goodbye to Chunji, f(x) and Infinite as they send you and L off. Both of you went to check in your luggage and went to the departure hall. You were happily linking arms with L lying on his shoulder. Passer by, especially girls, were envy that you have such hot and handsome husband. It is obvious that L was your husband since you and him were wearing couple baseball jacket that Sungyeol and Krystal gave that to you and L as wedding gift.

The Baseball jacket:

 

 

Finally after a long wait, the gate for the plane is open. Both you and L headed in and soon you guys found the seat.

 

L’s POV

“What the hell? There is 3 seats in a row? Meaning we got to sit with a stranger?!” I said a bit annoyed by the fact that we have to sit with a stranger.

“It’s okay, L. Not that I’m not seating with you right?” Eunhye said and gave me her signature cute smile.

Since she gave me that cute smile, I’ll accept that.

“L….”

IS MYUNGSOO!!!

“What’s wrong calling you L? I thought you love people calling you L?”

“You are my wife, you should call me by my real name, Myungsoo.”

“Fine! Myungsoo…..”

“Myungsoo oppa.” I corrected,

“Whatever.” Eunhye rolled her eye.

“Actually Sobang would sound better.” I said smiling to myself.

“Sobang, can I take the window seat? I wanted to have a greater view of sky!”

 “Sure, since you call me sobang~” I said happily while Eunhye just look at me pouting, getting her seat.

Aww… Just look at her cherry-like lips, I feel like kissing them!!!

I let Eunhye take the window seat since I doesn’t want her to seat with a stranger. Who knows that stranger is a guy and wants to flirt my Eunhye?! so I was left in the middle seat which mean I am going to sit with a stranger later…..

How is the stranger going to be like? Girl or a guy? Handsome? Pretty? Or ugly? Fat? Skinny? Tall? Short?

 

Soon the stranger is revealed. A girl….. no… I mean LADY! She is HOT and y…… well, though I like hot and y girl, but still I would prefer cute and innocent one, like my one and only Eunhye….

 

When she saw me and Eunhye, she smiled. Eunhye smile back and I just rolled my eye at her. So what if she is hot and y? She is ruining me and Eunhye Love world. WHICH I HATE IT A LOT! =.=

 

Eunhye's POV

That lady… she look so familiar… who is she? Where have I seen her before? Hmm…. Who cares? Anyway she have no harm to me. :)

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soon the airplane is ready to take off. As the plane went up, the pressure of the plane actually make the lady inhaled and exhaled heavily. Unfortunately, the button on her dress flew out as she she exhaled. In a blink of an eye, L caught the button and return to the lady beside her.

(A/N: I got this scene from staircase to the heaven^^)

“Your button.” L said and rolled his eye.

“oh, thank you!” she took the button from L and winked.

 

Eunhye's POV

Eh? Why did the lady winked at L? Are they fliriting? How can L flirt in front of me?! I just got married to him yesterday!!! Aigoo…. Am I being too paranoid?

 

Aish!!! Maybe I have seen wrongly or my eye is playing tricks. Maybe I’ll take a short nap.

 

Narrator’s POV

Soon you fell asleep. As soon as you were asleep, the lady speak.

“Annyeonghasayo, I’m Go Woori. You?”

“L” L simply replied.

“Is she your girlfriend?” Woori asked with a curious look.

“Wife.” L said and smirked.

“Oh… I’ve seen here somewhere before…. But I cant remember when…”

“So?”

“So… you guys on a business trip?”

“Honeymoon.”

“Oh….” Woori said and nodded her head.

 

L got annoyed by woori question and turn his way towards you and take a short nap.

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTES:

First chapter boring much, uh? Anyway hope you still like. Do subscribe and comments :D