She Knows

R U SERIOUS? I can't get married him!

Sehun's POV

           It took awhile before I got back home that night.

           I was greeted by all the maids who were standing in a line at the side when I entered my house. They smiled and bowed to me. All I did was flash them my fake smile and nod before I threw my backpack at one.

                "Take it to my room." I instructed her. She hastily bowed and hurried upstairs, stumbling on the first step as she did. 

            Pshhh.... Pathetic losers. I thought to myself. They just do this for money afterall.

             I walked further inside to the lounge room and smiled to myself. It was grand like the rest of the entire house was. It was a theme actually, chandeliers, dimmable lights, marble fireplaces, antiques, rugs, all golden and marvelous. It was where I grew up. How I grew up. And what I will grow up to be.

             I decided to go and look for something to eat. So I headed for the kitchen.

             The kitchen was equally grand itself, with beautiful, intricately designed counters. There was no chandelier. But the lights were set up in such a way that it looked perfect and went more on the modern rich theme. I made my way to the fridge and opened it, bending down to see it's contents.

             But midway I stopped. 

             Ugh... My freaking back hurts. Pshh... That girl better be greatful when I see her next time. Maybe then she'll treat me with more respect.

                 "What brings you home so late?" A seductive voice spoke behind me. I sighed as I recongnized the voice. Grabbing a small carton of milk, I spun around and to face the girl behind me.

                 "Yul Hee," I said. "What are you doing here?" She was wearing a tight, revealing white dress which started just low enough for her chest to be spilling and ended high enough that bending over would be a total expose. Her long, straight black hair spilled down to her back. She was sitting on the counter looking at me seductively with her eyes which was prettily lined with eyeliner that made it look like a cat's. She got off the counter and walked toward me, wearing her 4 inch killer heels. She stopped as she got really close to me and played with my tie.

                  "Wae..." She whispered. "Oppa isn't happy to see me?" She looked up at me through her long, obviously fake, eye lashes and smirked. I sighed. But before I could reply, my mother came in the kitchen. Yul Hee immediately stepped away from me and put on her innocent face.

                  "Annyeonghaseyo Eomeonim!" She smiled and bowed. My mother smiled.

                  "Ahh! Yul Hee-ah you're here." She nodded and looked at me. "What brings you so late Sehun?"

                  "I went out with some friends." I lied and shrugged. Her lips went on a straight line. That's the problem with my mother, she's like a living lie detector. She knows. She always does.

                  Oh boy, she knows where I was.

                   Inspite of knowing all she did was smile. 

                   "Come on then, you can't be late for dinner as well." She smiled and looked at Yul Hee. "You can join us if you like dear."

                   "Kamsahamnida!" She said and bowed with an innocent smile. But when my mother left she looked back at me and went closer again, playing with my tie and caressing my chin. Her leg wrapped around mine. "This is gonna be fun." She whispered and snickered, her lips.

                    No, . It isn't. I thought to myself and drank my milk.

 

Can someone tell me why he's so cute???????

Lol.

Sorry guys, this story is supposed to be long and it will but the thing is...

I won't be updating very much.

I am sooo sorry but I've been really busy lately and will probably be busy for months..

But I'll try my best so please don't unsub!!

Jjang~