Meeting Part Two

R U SERIOUS? I can't get married him!

Okay guys, I realized how much of a lame-o author I am...

Hey I've also been busy lately! TBH.

But I will work hard now!!!

So please don't leave me :((((

____________________________

 

Sehun's POV

Yoo Ri's parents lead mine inside the door. And ofcourse I followed behind them casually while looking occasionally from side to side, looking at their house. I must say it brings back nostalgic memories from when I used to visit this place when I was younger. Pretty much nothing has changed since.

         "Over here Sehun-ah!" Mrs. Kim calls over to me. I realized I must have froze on one spot while my head worked out all my thoughts. I flash a smile(which is extremely rare just for ur FYI) and apologetically bowed as I followed the others through a long yet large corridor with chandeliers. 

We pass by a family portrait of the Kims. My eyes pass over everyone but abruptly stop when I see HER face.

I breathed a laugh. 

As much as I feel nostalgia now, I really wish I wasn't here.

         

Your POV

My mother barges in the door looking exasperated.

          "Why are you still here? You should be down there already! They're waiting for you." I quickly hide behind a vanity table.

           "Umma..." I pouted, trying to use my aegyo on my own mother. But like I predicted all she did was shake her head and drag me out of the door, ushering me down the stairs as I struggled to trip over my heels(Im not very used to wearing such things okay?).

           "Allow me to present my daughter," My dad cleared his throat. Judging from where I heard him, he was probably standing at the foot of the stairs and the Ohs were probably sitting on te lounge chairs of our sitting room. But no matter how much I wanted to give the freaking hun a glare, I could not remove my eyes from the floor of the stairs. "Kim Yoo Ri." My dad finishes his statement.

Mr. Oh and Mrs Oh (I assume) make strange noises of astonishment.

            "Oh Goodness!" Mrs. Oh shrieks in delight. "My God Yoo Ri you have turned out so beautiful!" Mr. Oh makes a simillar remark.

I couldn't help but mentally roll my eyes. Not that I hated them, I just wished they didn't gawk at me so much because I know that scores more she's-perfect-for-our-son-we-made-the-right-choice points for me.

A-woohoo.

I feel my dad nudge me.

             "Look up and smile, dear." My mother whispers on my other side through somewhat gritted teeth.

I managed to do so amd met eyes with the Ohs. Gradually my gaze met Sehun's and for one awkward moment they locked. After a minute I quickly looked away. 

A few minutes were spent in the sitting room as my parents and sehun's talked about the days our families used to always get together. Things then got quite busy for both the bussinesses we ran and we(the two families) kind of drifted apart. 

             "But that didn't mean we forgot our promise!" My dad said in the end.

The atmosphere between Sehun and me just seemed to get awkwarder.

Promises? Right. I came up with the idea that they had some cheesy best friend moment in the past that they like vowed to marry their children.

I decided to confirm my hunch.

              "What promise?" I asked, daring not to meet Sehun in the eye. Although I could see him from the corner of mine, still looking at me.

              "Your parents and my wife and I were best friends!" Mr. Oh replied with a nodd. "We wanted our families to intertwine."

Intertwine. Great wording dear sir. I glanced at Sehun who seemed to swallow. He looked a bit annoyed.

              "So we promised to eachother that when we had our kids, we'd get them together." My father continued for Mr. Oh. He gestured towards me and Sehun. "And here you are."

And at that moment, Sehun and I dropped the polite act and went all Cray.

               "But why this early?!" I politely - ish demanded.

               "I can't do this!" Sehun exclaimed. "Not to her!" I had to admit, I got a bit pissed.

               "Well I can't do this either!" I yelled at him. "What sane girl would want to get married to a jerk like you!"

               "ENOUGH!" My dad intervened which silenced us both. "You guys have to get together and that is final." He said sternly. 

Silence took place, Sehun and I were admittedly stiff in our seats still mentally sulking and staring at the marble floor or at the printed walls.

Sehun's dad cleared his throat.

                "Well," he said as he glanced at his watch. "We better go now, we don't want to be late for your engagement party."

So there was an actual party somewhere?! WTF ALKSDJLAFJSAD. What the *beep* is up with these *beepin* old people!!! 

                "Oh dear!" My mother clasped her hands in delight and started fixing my hair which was a bit falling off due to my shaking my head during my objections. "We better hurry!" She squealed. "The people are waiting!"

Everybody stood up, even Sehun, who was still obviously downright pissed.

PSH. Little Twerp. (A/N: Yoo Ri, you forget he's taller than you :p) (Yoo Ri: Author nim Shaddup!) (A/N: okay okay... -_-")

I was about to stand up too despite my sour mood but my mom held my arm, pulled me back and whispered in my ear with a genuine smile.

"Kai's gonna be there." She winked.