Damn That Couch

R U SERIOUS? I can't get married him!

Hi, guys.

I just wanted to seriously thank you all. I don't know how you bare with me. I'm probably the laziest author in Planet Earth(and Exoplanet if there are people who write fanfics there lol). I know I should but I'm seriously even too lazy to go through what I wrote and edit mistakes.

IF you noticed, the writing style has been changing A LOT.

Well chapters up till 19, would be excusable because I like wrote them over a year ago. But the style of the last chapter and this one is TOTALLY different. Oh, and Chapter 21 too. But let me assure you that from now on, the regular style would be the one used in this chapter.

I'm super thankful that my subbies have reached miraculously a HUNDRED. YAY!

*throws BTS AND EXO*

I actually never thought this would happen. You guys motivate me. Keep at it. ;D

Heres another update:

______________________________________________________________________

Sehun's POV

The light in the living room was dim and I made a mental note to call up some workers to replace it.

Then again it might've just been me and the odd urge that was pounding inside of me to hit something. Or someone. Hell, hitting a certain someone would make me feel way better.

"Oppa." Through her voice, I knew she was pouting. "Oppa, why are you so silent and angry all of a sudden."

I was pretty sure I was always like that when she was around, but I made no attempt to reply. I stood there, in front of the couch, staring at it like some sort of idiot. Yul Hee was still hanging on to me like we were joint to the hip or something. Or maybe, more accurately, my whole left side.

"Oppa." She whined, stomping like a child.

"Get off." I said through clenched teeth. "Go home."

"But-"

"I SAID LEAVE!" I bellowed. I was losing it, I was seriously losing it. I didn't even hear her as she reluctantly left.

Atleast she was scared of me. I was glad of the solitude.

I didn't dare sit on the couch, so I sat on the coffee table facing away from it. I didn't want a reminder that Kai was in my house. He might've deserved her more than I did and maybe it was even right that she left with him with such an adoring look in her face.

I convinced myself that I only cared because she hadn't asked me. In the olden days the husband was the head of the house. And even though we weren't married yet, she should've told me she was going to bring Kai here. I didn't need her permission, but she should've asked for mine.

I ignored the voices in my head that told me how twisted and nonsensical my logic was. I didn't want to correct it. I didn't want to admit I still cared for her.

I didn't care for her. Let Kai believe what he wants, I never cared for her.

I picked myself up and headed for my room. I needed to go to sleep. It was late, yes, and I haven't eaten, yes, but I didn't want to even bother right now.

Yoo Ri had ruined my mood. And no. I did not want to go out there and search for her. I was pretty sure she was having at it with her so-called best boy friend. Boy friend.

I felt my lip curling to a sneer. I let it be, telling myself I was merely irritated at her for being so... well, annoying.

I stopped short when I reached the top of the stairs and pulled out my phone that was vibrating. Someone was calling me.

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Sehun-ah." A female voice answered. I recognized it immediately.

"Mrs. Kim?" I suddenly remembered that she wanted me to call her 'Eomonim' and bit my lip. It was too late to make the correction. "What's wrong?"

"Is Yoo Ri there?" She asked me.

I decided to play it honestly, "No she isn't. She's out."

"Out?"

"Yes, with-" I took a shallow breath. "Kai."

"Ah, is that so? She wasn't answering her phone so I decided to call you instead, figuring you'd be together. I wanted to ask her how she liked your new house. Oh, your mother and I thought it would be perfect for both of you. Do you find it to your liking?"

"Yes." I replied. It was the truth, the place wasnt bad at all. "Thank you."

"I'm glad to hear it." I heard her smile through her words. "It was our plan to make you two closer, it's just too cute. Wait till you reach your wedding day! It isn't that long from now."

I surpressed an eye roll. Glad my . Cute my . Wedding my . I seriously don't think anything would change and the hopeful tone in Yoo Ri's mother's voice just irked me even more.

"Yes," I replied again. "It isn't so long from now."

I knew it was on the last week of this month. Our parents were seriously rushing it.

Mrs. Kim went on ranting about a few more things, asking about the kitchen, the pots, the furniture(Mrs. Kim: Is the couch to your liking? Sehun: Yes. *DAMN THAT COUCH*) and the rooms before hanging up to check up on her daughter via phone call. The conversation didn't do much to make me feel better but because it took up some time, it didn't calm me down. Just a little bit.

But as I opened the door to my room and was about to remove my shirt to change, the catastrophe that greeted me sent me back to where I came from.

I bolted through the door and out of the house.