First few Seconds

R U SERIOUS? I can't get married him!

Your POV

The first thing my mother did to me when I stepped through the door of our house was hand me my stuff.

"Mwo-mwoya?" I raised a brow. She simply pushed me out the door, smiling like an idiot.

"All your stuff are already there in your new house Yoo Ri-ah." She almost sang. "Chauffer Kang will take you there. Right Chauffer?" She came out of the door and looked at our driver.

"Yes Mrs. Kim." He politely said as he touched his cap and bowed a bit. 

I looked at my mother in disbelief.

"Seriously mom? I just came home from school and this is what you do to me?" I gestured towards the door. "You won't even let me go to my room and freshen up?"

"How will you freshen up? You don't have anything there anymore." She reasoned. 

I twitched my nose.

Seriously? Sometimes I wonder whether she is a mother or just a matchmaker.

I sigh.

"Go along now." She ushered me to the car as Chauffer Kang put my suitcase into the trunk. "Don't want to keep Sehun waiting~"

I cringed. Does she even know our relationship?

"Do you even know our relationship?" I echo my thoughts out loud, trying to persuade her(although it wasn't possible) to let me stay or atleast procrastinate.

"Perfectly." She smiled and poked my nose. "You're engaged."

I facepalmed and before going in the car I took the oppurtunity of hugging my mom.

Hey, I had no way to win against her anymore.

"I'll miss you umma." I said. She hugged me back.

"I love you dear. Now go!" She let go of me and I got into the car.

"Tell Appa that I love him!" I yelled out as the Chauffer Kang drove out and eventually, my house was no longer in sight.

 

When I got to the house, I had to admit, it was really pretty. 

It was small compared to my house(which was a mansion) but it screamed both simple and sophisticated at the same time. And I liked it.

(A/N: and since I am too lazy to give the discription and I even if I did describe it, it might be just a bore to you. So I think I'll be pratical and make it convenient for you. :D just click on this link:

http://homesaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Dream-House-Gallery.jpg )

I smiled to myself and went cautiously inside with the key that Chauffer Kang had given me.

It was really nice inside. The living room floor wooden and it was filled with furniture already and everything.

I ran and plopped on the soft couch. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me which made me stand up immediately.

It was Sehun, all dressed up and putting on his jacket as he came down the stairs.

He saw me and smirked.

"Ruining the house so soon?" He raised a brow. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry you had to see me at it." I crossed my arms and faked a pout, my voice heavy with sarcasm. "I wanted to surprise you."

Sehun just breathed a laugh and walked to the door and put on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"None of your bussiness." He replied without even looking at me. He went out the door and closed it.

I gaped at him.

Ugh. What a jerk! How the hell does my parents expect me to be a nice caring wife when my freakin husband-to-be acted like a total -head?

GEEZ. EFF MY NEW LIFE AT ITS FIRST FEW SECONDS.

I went back to lying down on the couch and burying my head in its cushion as I groaned.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey! What if I just ditch the girl and make a twist in the end and make it a SEKAI story?

TROLOLOL~ KIDDING xD

Besides... I don't think I can do that to poor Yoo Ri. LOL

 

oh! AND I HAVENT DONE A GIF SPAM IN EONS SO:

 

Kai: Great Idea eh Hun?

Sehun: Oh yeah!

/high5s/

OMG LOOK AT D.O

LMFAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD

he's like left out....

LOL

kekekeke Kaihun in action.

 

FOR THOSE WHO DECIDED TO STAY WITH ME,

 

I <3 you guys a lot and thank you so much!! ^^

/bows forever/

/throws KaiHun/

 

OH! And in case you're wondering, Other exo members will have cameos.

Ofcourse I wont exclude them! Atleast not K since Kai and Sehun are here TROLOL

 

XOXOXOXO