Umbrella Boy

R U SERIOUS? I can't get married him!

 

The first time I ever met Kai was when I eight. Back then, I still played with Sehun and whenever he bullied me I would always cry. I still remember the place I'd always go to when I cried. It was this under this tall tree in the backyard of an uninhabited house in our neighborhood. The house was just next door to ours and all I needed to do was crawl through the one big gap of the tall, black, victorian style fence in order to get to it. The gap was inbetween two bars of the fence that were bent outwards(and honestly, I don't know why it was bent). One day, I went through that fence crying because Sehun had thrown my pile of homework in mud while we were walking home from school. It started raining really badly but I just sat there, underneath that tree, sobbing. 
            Stupid Sehun.  I was thinking to myself. Stupid, Stupid Sehun. 
                       "You're gonna catch a cold if you keep sitting here in the rain." A sudden gentle, voice said. I rubbed my eyes and turned. I found myself staring at a bronze-skined boy who was standing above me with an umbrella in his hand. 
                       "Who are you?" I meant to ask him politely but it came out as a half-whimper and a half-snort. The boy's eyes stared back at mine with a somewhat compassionate, gentle glow in them. And when I sneezed, he smiled.
                       "Told ya." He sat knelt beside me and handed me a handkerchief. "Here, use it." I got the handkerchief and blew my nose. I nodded my thanks at him. 
                       "How did you find me?" I asked.
                       "Ahh..." He gestured around him. "I live here." 
                       "You do?" I scrunched my eyebrows. "No one lives here."
                       "I do now." He said and shrugged. "Just moved."
                       "Oh..." I realized that I was my uniform was dripping wet, that I was dripping wet. And I started shivering from the cold. 
                       "You need to go inside and change." He told me, noticing my shivers. "Otherwise you're really gonna get a cold." He helped me up.
                       "Wait.." I said suddenly remembering he was a stranger. "I don't even know you."
                       "Oh right." He smiled apologetically and gave his hand. "My name is Kim Jong In. But you can call me Kai." And was from that day on that he became my best friend. 
 
This chapter is dedicated to the sweet boy who gave his umbrella to a fan of Onew = Kai. I kept thinking of how Yoo Ri and Kai met and came up with an idea. His umbrella scene! *sighs in admiration* Don't you think Kai is so sweet? ^^
Comment and suscribe please!