Fever

R U SERIOUS? I can't get married him!

        I woke up in a soft bed with the moon light was spilling on me from the window. I was in a beautiful room with white walls, and dark curtains that covered the windows. The room took up a modern kind of style. And there was a big mirror on the wall that was exactly like a dance room's. Upon realizing where I was, and who's bed I was in I sat up straight. A pillow groaned beside me.

             "Could you just relax?" the pillow... Which I realized was a person pulled me back down. It had a familliar husky voice. "We don't always sleep together after all." I squealed and kicked Kai off the bed. He landed on the floor of his room with a loud thud. I looked at under the blanket, I was not in my P.E. Uniform but a tank top and shorts. I looked at what Kai(who was still lying face down on the floor motionless) and once I saw he was wearing his school uniform, I knew nothing had happened. I sighed in relaxation.

             "Ow." He yelped after a while.

             "Well you deserved it, you freaking ." I told him and pulled the blanket closer to cover my body. He sat up and smirked.

              "Relax," he said and pulled himself up. "nothing unordinary happened." He sat next to me and whispered to my ear. "Just something extraordinary." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off again. He laughed, but seeing my penetrating glare, he stopped.

              "Seriously." He said seriously. "I'm still fully dressed see?" He gestured towards his untidy uniform.

               I rolled my eyes. Like I couldn't see that.

              "And?" I shrugged. 

              "And what?"

              "How the hell am I here on your bed dressed differently and it's freaking nighttime?!" I yelled.

              "You collapsed in school." He told me. It all came back to me. The relay, Se Hun, the argument, the headache, the black out. "You have a fever and you had to be brought home. So I came and picked you up." I blinked, something didn't seem right.

              "But how... How did you..." I stammered.

              "You're in my house because your parents weren't home." He cut in. "I had to take care of you." He paused and speedily added, "Your brother and sister are downstairs, your parents should be here in an hour. And I didn't change your clothes, My mom did!"

               It wasn't the exact answer I wanted but I decided to let it go and chuckled.

               "Are you okay now?" he asked, as his lips spread in a smile.

               "Kind of..." I rubbed my arms. "I still have a headache though and I feel cold."

                "You still have a fever." He got up and soaked a small towel in a bowl of water on the bedsid table. He squeezed it and gestured for me to lie down. I lay down and he put it neatly on my forehead. "It has died down but you still have it." After a moment of silence, he added, "Hungry?"

                  I grinned.

                 "Um... Kind of starving?" Kai chuckled and made his way to the door. He glanced back.

                 "I won't be long." He said and disappeared out the door.

                 I almost fell asleep till I heard the screaming voice of my sister downstairs and my brother's yelling. Kai's voice was soft and stern. He must be playing the peacemaker, I thought to myself and grinned. Why is he always the peace maker?

                 Wait... What?

                 A sudden nostalgic feeling had overcome me and goosebumps spread across the surface of my arms. I spent the next ten minutes trying to rack my brain out for a memory I had forgotten. But it didn't work. And something tells me that I didn't want to remember any time soon.

 

      Short update guys. But a revealing one too. What do you think the mystery will be? Just sit still as it will eventualy unfold.