R U Serious?!

R U SERIOUS? I can't get married him!

Sehun's POV

        "So what is it that you wanted to to tell me?" I asked, i drank the rest of my tea and put it back on the coffee table. My parents and I were sitting in the lounge room. I had just sent Yul Hee back home and my parents had called me in for a talk. My mother shifted uncomfortably as she sat across from me. She had been taking me by surprise tonight. She never mentioned anything about my known whereabouts this evening and now she was acting as if she was slightly nervous of what she and my father was supposed to tell me about. My mother. Nervous? That did not exsist in the real world. Or atleast I thought so till now. My dad cleared his throat.

         "Son, as you know you are starting to grow up as a fine young man." He started. I mentally rolled my eyes. Not with this speech again. He's probably going to talk me into a meeting again. "And just so you know we are very proud of you." My mother nodded.

         "We'd never thought you'd grow up that fast." she added sincerely.

         "Yes, but ofcourse your not fully matured yet." My father continued. "But we think you're capable." My parents nodded in silent agreement. I sighed.

         "Okay dad, what kind of meeting is it this time?"I asked, bored. My dad widened his eyes and my mother beamed.

         "Tomorrow at seven pm." My mother replied. She leaned over and winked. "And it's not just any meeting, it's an engagement party."

      My eyes widened. That was the third surprise she gave me. An engagement party???

      R U Serious?!

 

 

Yep, the fun begins. Will be doing another chapter update. BTW don't be surprised of the slow story speed. It's supposed to be a long drama thing. c: