Arriving soon

R U SERIOUS? I can't get married him!

       I couldn't believe what appa was telling me. Mwo??? I've been betrothed to him since birth??? I slapped myself. I must be dreaming. I must be hearing things. Appa sighed.

      "Yoo Ri, you're not dreaming." he said, as if reading my mind.

      "But, dad..." I stuttered. "You've got to be joking!"

      My mom shook her head. I just sat there dumbfounded with my mouth open.

      Get me out of this freaking nightmare.

      My dad checked his watch and tapped it. 

      "They should be arriving soon," He said. "You better get dressed Kim Yoo Ri." He said with a silent finalty to his tone. Calling me by my full name was just an addition to the message of, you cannot get out of this one. I was still shocked and would've stayed there all night. But my father was... well if it was final with him, then it was. He's not someone you wanna mess with. I sighed and reluctantly stood up, after bowing to my parents I sulkily climbed the stairs to the dressing room dread filling me. 

       Just wait till Kai heard about this, I thought. I bet he will burst in hysterical laughter.

       Aish!! I ruffled my hair, almost intentionally trying to ruin it. But damn those ninja stylists, it seemed to pop back into place.

       Ugh... why do these things have to happen to me??

       I went back into the dressing room where they gladly put the dress on me and put me in front of a mirror. I gazed at my own reflection in shock.

       Holy Krizzus! Is that even me?

       I was dressed in a gorgeous white dress with a strapless bodice and the skirt being folds and folds of luminous fabric. My hair was styled in a way that it was half tied up in a bun yet spilling down at the same time cascading my face which made me look prettier. My make up was also set to make me look superpretty almost like an asian supermodel. I blinked twice,with one thought in my head.

       I look weird and soooo not myself, I thought as I looked at the jewelry that decorated my body.

       A sudden noise of an arriving car disturbed my thoughts and as I rushed to the window to see my heart skipped a beat. Wait why the hell did it skip a beat? Probably from fear, I thought as I saw a car stop and Sehun coming out of it with his parents and being greeted by mine.

       Oh god save me now.