Chapter 9

STORM

(No one's POV)

Meanwhile while Jonghyun was being left there with heart crashed into tiny pieces, regretting for letting you go;

"_____-ah, are you okay?" Minho asked and faced you. He is carrying Yoogeun with his arms.

"Umma, are you okay?" Yoogeun copied Minho and also copied his serious look.

"Aigoo! The two of you are really look a like!" you exclaimed and pinched their cheeks at the same time. "And yes, I'm fine. We already found Yoogeunnie. Why would I be sad?" you asked to them while smiling.

"_____-ah, that guy, that's Kim Jonghyun right?" Minho asked and looked at you eye to eye. You can tell that he is serious through his gaze.

"Oh, that... yeh, it is him," Your smile faded and you became serious *Why?! Why would our path crossed again?! Why did my heart beat fast when I saw him?! ______-ah, I thought you've already moved on??? Ani-ani! He hurt you! You are nothing to him. Don't think about him again* 

"Hmmm... Oppa, Umma and Appa texted me earlier that they are already in the resturant waiting for us and I think Yoogeun is already hungry. Let's go?" you changed the topic. You don't want to think about Jonghyun again. You lead Minho to the restaurant where your mom and dad were waiting.
*****