Chapter 5

STORM

[Page 5]
**********
[______'S POV]

It's been a week since that night. I kept on my life. It's a torture for me everytime I go to school because he also study there. The only way for me to avoid him is to transfer to another school and I cant do that. I just pretend that I don't see him. Yes, it's been a week and my heart still hurts. I haven't still forgave him. Whenever where going to cross in the hallway, I back off and finds another way.

People in our school all noticed that we're not together. They talk about about us whenever I passed them. Mostly they are girls, after all, JongHyun is a kingka together with his group, SHINee. Girls are happy for what happened. I just don't mind them.

That night, my mom called. My parents work in United states. They called to tell me a big news. I'll be joining them in States. Yes, I'm going there and I'll gonna live there. I think it is a good opportunity for me to forget Jonghyun. 
*********
[NO ONE'S POV]

Days had passed and ______ told no one about it, except her friends. Well actually, she told them the news the day before her flight.
It is her last day before her flight to US.

The next morning, she called to her school office to tell the news and to drop her lessons. *WHAH! I will surely gonna miss Korea and Kim Jong-- NO! NOT HIM! I should move on! Aishh!* _____ slightly smack her head upon her thoughs.

[JONGHYUN'S POV]

I haven't seen _____ for two days. She didn't attend her lessons. Is she sick? Yeah, I'm kinda like a stalker. I'm watching/taking a glipse of her secretly and I know, she's still mad at me. I want to be with her again, but how??? She keeps avoiding me.

I walk my way to _____ classroom to check is she's there. I miss her. I want to take a glipse of her.

I was about to sneak on the window of their room when their homeroom teacher announced "Class, Park ____ will not be in our class, or rather, in our school from now on. We just received a call from her and she'll be leaving Korea today and will migrate to US."

My body froze. *NO! _____-AH!* I rushed to the principal's office to asked for details about her flight.

I only have 30 min to catch her flight. I run off from school and headed to the airport.*_____ PLEASE! DON'T GO! PLEASE!!!*

"Ajusshi, can you please drive faster??" I irritatedly said to the driver. 

"I'm sorry but it's traffic"
"Can we just go on another route?"
"No, we cant. With this traffic, we can't take a UTurn"

*AISSH! Why now?!? I'm going to lose my girl! God, please help me. I can't just sit here! I need to do something!*

*****************
[NO ONE'S POV]

Jonghyun made up his mind and handed the money to the taxi driver and run towards the Airport.

Meanwhile, you are already saying your goodbyes to your friends. "_____-ah, did Jonghyun knows that your leaving?" your friend that looks younger to her real age named Taeyeon asked.

"No, he don't know and he don't neet to know" you said in a sad tone, you still wish that Jonghyun will come and you know that it is impossible.

"I'm sorry for asking" Taeyeon lowered her head. "Aissh, this girl! It nothing" you said and ruffled her hair.

"YAH!" Taeyeon shouted but smiled and you too smiled. 

"Passengers for US, please board now because the plane will be leaving in 5 minutes" the airport personel announced.

"Oh, I need to go," you said to your friends. You can feel tears forming in your eyes as well as you friends. "______-ah, take care of yourself, huh. You can call us anytime." Sooyoung, a tall model like girl said while embracing you.

"Yeh, the both of you too, take care," you said. This time, Taeyeon joined and it's like group hug. The three of you are sobbing. You let go of the hug bid another goodbye and went inside.

Jonghyun just arrived in the airport and rush inside to find you. He search in every place where you could be at but didn't found you. He looked at the board and saw that the plane for US has already took off.

He can't say anything. He didn't had the chance to say sorry and tell her how much he loves you. Tears are running down his cheeks. He kneel down, covered his face with his hand, and cried.

[JONGHYUN'S POV]

I feel that I lose all of my energy. Why did this happened?!

"Jonghyun-ah," a girl voice called me with a concern tone. Could it be _____?