Chapter 7

STORM

"Appa!" the little boy again said."
"Annyeong" Jonghyun greeted the boy with a smile and waved his hand. "I'm not your appa. Where are your parents?"

"Umma is with me Appa" the little boy look around to find his umma.

*This little boy seems lost* Jonghyun thought. "What's your name?" he asked the little boy. "My name is Yoogeun"the little boy answered attentively. He took the little boy to the customer service office to find his parents.

"Appa, why are we here?" the little boy asked. "

"We are waiting for your umma" Jonghyun knelt down and ruffled Yoogeun's hair. "And little boy, I'm not you-"

"Yoogeun-ah! Yoogeun-ah!" Jonghyun heard a girl voice. "Umma! Umma! I'm here! I'm with appa!" Yoogeun answered.

Yoogeun's mom came panting infront of Jonghyun. "Aigoo! Yoogeun, where have you been? He is not your appa." His mom said. Yoogeun turned to face Jonghyun. Jonghyun just smiled to Yoogeun while holding the both side of his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, my son thought that you are his appa," she said and bowed.

"Ani, it's oka-" Jonghyun raise his head to see Yoogeun's mom clearly. (A/N:Remember Jonghyun is still kneeling down and cant see Yoogeun mom's face.)

"J-J-Jonghyun-ah," Yoogeun's mom looked surprised.

"_____-ah!" Jonghyun was surprised to see you, TOO. Yes! It was you! You are Yoogeun's mom!(Kekeke XD)

"Umma, Appa!" Yoogeun interrupted the starring 'competition' between you and Jonghyun. He was confused why the two of you are starring each other.

"A-ani, Yoogeunnie, he is not your appa." You stopped starring Jonghyun and turn to Yoogeun.*Thank's Yoogeun* you sighed mentally. You again faced Jonghyun "I'm really sorry -", You are being stopped when you heard someone calling your name. 

"____-ah, have you already seen him?"a guy asked. He came panting.

"Minho appa!" Yoogeun singsongly called the guy's name and brightened up. He run and threw a hug to the guy which name is Minho.