Chapter 13

STORM

The next morning, Jonghyun went to Taemin's house to check if he is find, an he has a business to Taemin. 

"Oh! Jonghyun, your here. Thank you for sending Taemin home last night." Taemin's mom said when she opened the door.

"It's nothing Ommonim, is he already awake?" Jonghyun asked. He smiled when he said that. She is like her own mother.

"I don't think so. Go to his room and wake him up. I will make breakfast." She said and headed to the kitchen.

Jonghyun went upstair where Taemin's room is. When he entered his room, he saw Taemin's was really messed. It's like a typhoon had passed in his room. Clothes are anywhere.

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN! WAKE UP!" Jonghyun shook Taemin's body with his foot. Taemin moved a little and continue his deep slumber.

"YAH!" Jonghyun called again but still doesn't work. "You still don't want to wake up huh?!!" Jonghyun got impatient and kicked Taemin's . Taemin's body rolled toward the other side of the bed and "THUG!" Taemin fell on the floor. "AHH!" Taemin shouted while rubbing his swollen . He is now fully awake. "AHH! MY HEAD!" his head is also in pain because of last night. It is like his head is going to burst anytime.

"HUH! Hung over," Jonghyun chuckled when he saw how miserable Taemin looks.

"Oh! Hyung! Your here," Taemin said still holding massaging his head with both of his hand. He didn't notice Jonghyun earlier. "What are you doing here hyung?" Taemin then asked.

"I'm here to check if the mushroom headed bastard that passed out last night is already awake because he owe me for something." Jonghyun said, gave his scary smile to Taemin.

"<.< >.> Uh...OW... Hehe (^_^") H-hyung I did something wrong again, right?" Taemin said and rub the back of his neck.

"No, you didn't" Jonghyun gave emphasis to 'NO'. "You only just threw up in my car" Jonghyun said sarcastically.

"O_O hyung! Sorr- AHH! MY HEAD!" Taemin stood up and was about to bow his head but his head still hurt. 

"No nead to do that. My car is still dirty and YOU are responsible for it. So, you have to clean it, right?" Jonghyun said calmly and gave him one of his evil smile.

"Ahh... O-of course hyung. I-i'll clean it!" Taemin answered *AISSH!* Taemin mentally hit his head.

"Breakfast is ready. Both of you go downstair." Suddenly, Taemin's mom went inside the room and called them.


While eating:

"Ommonim, you are a really good cook!"Jonghyun blurted out when he ate his breakfast.

"Really? Thank you Jonghyun." Taemin mom's said and smiled to Jonghyun. He got another spoonful.

"AH! RIGHT! HYUNG! I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!" Taemin suddenly said.

Jonghyun just gave him a what-is it look because he is still munching his food.

"_____ noona is not yet married!" Taemin shouted proudly.