chapter 10

STORM

FEW DAYS LATER:
(No one's POV)

"Hyung!" Taemin shouted when he came. He is panting. He run all the way to SHINee's hang-out place.

"YAH! Why are you late?! Where are the others?!"
(A/N:please assume that Minho is not a member of SHINee) 

"I saw limited edition flavor of ice cream so I lined up in the store for that icecream... Hehe" he said and rub the back of his neck. "Actually earlier, I'm with them. While going here, Onew hyung spotted a chicken restaurant and the next thing I know, he is already seated inside, enjoying his chickens. Key hyung spotted a new opened mall so he went shopping. And that's why I ended up alone," Taemin explained while enjoying his limited edition Icecream flavor.
(A/N:aw! Onew the chicken maniac and the almighty KEEYYY♥) 
"AISHH! Those guys!" Jonghyun mumbled. "So, what is the news that you're going to tell me?" Jonghyun asked. 

"Ahh, yeh I nearly forgot! HYUNG! SM High School will be holding a Grand Alumni Home Coming and we are all invited! It will be next week at our school gym. You should wear your old uniform. It is a good opportunity hyung, to meet our previous classmates and collegues," Taemin said excitedly without looking to Jonghyun. "And hyung, I heard that ______ noona is back here in Korea." Taemin this time looked to Jonghyun. Jonghyun's mood became serious.

"Yeh, I just saw her last week with her husband and son," Jonghyung mumble with sadness but it is loud enough for Taemin to hear it. 

"MWOH?!! NOONA IS ALREADY MARRIED??!"Taemin suddenly stood up in shock causing his icecream to spill on the floor. "AISSH! HYUNG! WHY DID YOU FRIGHTENED ME?! LOOK! My precious icecream... TT__TT" Taemin whined.

"Aishh this guy. You are the one holding your icecream and I didn't even surprised you!!? I'll be going." Jonghyun stood up and started to walk.

"YAH! HYUNG! MY ICECREAM," Taemin shouted, shifting his look from Jonghyun to his icecream. He was left there whining.
*******
(A/N: Aww poor maknae!)