Chapter 4

STORM

[Jonghyun's POV]
"...HAPPY 100th DAY SWEETHEART!" she said to me with a smirk and ran away.

I looked at the gift and there was a writter message on the gift wrapper.

OH ! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I need to find her. Why did I do that?! I know, I hurt her. _____-ah where are you? 

[NO ONE'S POV]
Jonghyun keep run to find you. He went to a public place. He pushed every person who blocks his way. They even shouted on him but he don't care! All in his mind is to find you.

[Jonghyun's POV]
I looked everywhere but I can't find her. But then, I saw a familiar figure. IT'S ______!

"______-ah!______-ah!" I called but she seems don't hear me. She just keep on walking.

I run to catch up on her. I grab her wrist, she gasp when she saw me.
[____ POV]

I just stop running. I think I'm far enough from his place. I just don't wanna see that place again. I don't know where I'm going, I just let my feet walk its own direction. My tears are not stopping. I don't know what to think but someone grab my wrist. I turn around and gasp when I saw who it is. It's Jonghyun. Why did he followed me??

"____-ah," Jonghyun called me with a sincere tone. 

"Lemme go!" i trieD to loose his grip. But I didn't succeed.

"____-ah, please let me explain"

"Explain what? That NOBODY CAN CHANGE YOU?! Well, you already said that and my whole well being was done processing with that information"(a/n: i don't know if that is the right word. Mian)

"No, that's not it. I wanted to say sorry! Please forgive me," he then pulleD me and hug me.

"Stop it!" releasing myself from the hug.

[____'s POV]
"_____, please. I know, I was wrong. I cheated on you! I-" 
"Stop it" I said calmly. I tried to look him directly in his eyes. I reach my hand on his beautiful face where I slapped him. "I'm sorry for slapping you" you rub his red cheek. "But I am not yet ready to forgive you. It is not yet the time. Maybe I'm not really the one for you, " I forced a smile eventhough it hurts me when I saw his tears.

"____-ah, no" he pleaded with a cracked voice. "You'll be happy. Goodbye Kim JongHyun," he release his grip in my wrist. *It is hard for me to leave you. But it is for the good of the two of us* I turned around and started to walk. I felt that my heart crash into tiny pieces.

[NO ONE'S POV]

JongHyun was left there crying. He hates himself for hurting you. Then it started to rain really hard. Even the weather hates him. He is still stood there crying, soaked with water.