Chapter 11

STORM

Jonghyun can't decide if he will go or not to the said alumni. He'll just remember the days that he and ______ were still together. But because his friends didn't stop in persuading him, he end up attending the alumni.

He saw his collegues, old friends and the fangirls that used to admire them. He had a few chat with his old classmates. They still look like the older times because they were wearing their old school uniform. There are some that had a plastic surgery, some are now wearing eyeglasses and there are some that enhance their fashion sense and their looks.

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun, still looking good, huh?" Yunho , one of his sunbae said. He was about to answer when he spotted a very familiar figure.

"Oh! Is that _____?" Yunho followed Jonghyun's gazed and spotted you. You were wearing your old uniform and it reminds him the days that he is still with you. But then he spotted a familiar man standing next to you. And he felt a pang of pain when he remembered that you are already married.

"Oh! And she's with Minho!" Yunho said as he recognized the man beside you. "Jonghyun, I'll just greet them. Would you like to join me?" Yunho continued.

"A-ani hyung. I have to find Onew hyung" Jonghyun said and made a fake smile. Yunho started to walk towards you. Jonghyun started to walk away.

Actually, he just reason out that he will find Onew but the truth is he can't just take seeing you with your husband *just this day. After this day I wont avoid you. I promise. Kim Jonghyun must move on* He said to himself.

Jonghyun spend the rest of the night alone in the garden near the gymnasium where the party is taking place. The fountain in that garder is still there. The place where you and Jonghyun spend your during your vacant time. *______ really looks happy with her husband. I hope he wont hurt her like what I did* 

He spend more time in that garden when he feel thirsty so he decided to go inside and get something to drink. He went near the buffet table. When he is about to reach the cola drink another hand reached it at the same time causing them to touch each others hand.

"Mianheyo," they said in unison. He then look at the person, he was so shock that it was you.

"______-ah" Jonghyun said.
"A-annyeong Jonghyun" you greeted and bowed slightly. You were shuttering because you were also shock.

"N-neh, Annyeong" he greeted back and also slightly bowed. He is starring again on you.

"H-how are you?" you asked trying to ease the awkward feeling between the two of you.

"I-i'm fine. How about you?" He smiled. He feel relieved because it means a lot to him that you started to talk to him.

"I'm also find" you smiled also. It seems like the awkward moment is already gone. "You know, let's not be awkward with each other. Let's just leave the past." you encourged yourself to say this. It's been a long time since that day. You thought that you and Jonghyun should start again. The two of you can still be friends.

Jonghyun can't say anything. Guilt is stricking him again. *Your such a good person ______. Why did I do that to you?!* he keep saying to himself.

"YAH!" You yelled at him but not that loud pretending that you are angry. " I just said that we should leave the past. Why are you still thinking about it?" you smiled. "Friends?" you said and held your hand for a shake hand.

"Yeh," Jonghyun replied with a smile and shook you hand. It is a real smile. Eventhough he can't be with you again, still, you have already forgiven him. He is already happy with that.

"By the way, you and your husband looks really good together" Jonghyun added.


"Hu-"you did finished what you were about to say because you heard someone shouting.

"YAH! WAKE UP!" A man keep on yelling.

Jonghyun is familiar with that voice. He seached were the voice is coming and spotted Key in the mini bar that was built for those who want to drink. He is standing next to a man that looks like Taemin who seem to passed out.

"YAAH!!! WAKE UP!!!" Key keep on poking Taemin.

"______-ah, please excuse me. I think Taemin caused a problem again." Jonghyun said. He knows that Taemin is really a troublemaker. He got used to it. 
(A/N: Yes! Troublemaker! I really love that song by Hyun ah and Hyunseung keke blank.gif. Okay okay back to the story.)

"It's okay. Go on." you said.* Is he okay?? Earlier, we were chatting.* you thought.