Chapter 3

STORM

"Who's that babe?" babe? I-i know that voice. The voice that I love. The voice of the guy that I love! Then that guy came behind the girl.

KIM JONGHYUN?!. What?! Should I slap him?! No not now! What if just misundertood it? What if she's just his relative? MY GOD! 

"Oh! It's you sweetheart."he said when he saw you. "Sulli go inside I wanted to talked privately to my girlfriend" the girl glared at me and walk inside the room. So that girl's name is Sulli and how dare he call me his girlfriend while he's doing this to me?!! 

[Jonghyun closed the door before he began to speak]
"Why did you go here ______?"

"W-who is t-that girl and what are you two doing inside?!" I forced myself to asked him

"Just a friend and we're doing nothing" how could he smile like that!

"NOTHING?!! MY GOD JONGHYUN! SHE'S HALF AND THAT'S JUST NOTHING?!!" CALM. DOWN. ____. 

"OKAY! I'M JUST FLIRTING WITH HER" Jonghyun blurted out.JUST?!!

"I THOUGHT YOU'VE CHANGE!" Don't cry ____ you're a strong girl and you know that.

"No one can change a playboy an-*PAK!*" Now that's the time. He deserves it. He just said that as if I'm nobody?! I gathered my strength to talk to him. He look shock.

"I'm sorry for disturbing the both of you. I'll just go" I started to walk but then I forgot something and turned back to JongHyun.
"By the way, I forgot to give you this, HAPPY 100TH DAY SWEETHEART!" I smirk and run ouTside. Where to go?? I just felt the tears just keep on running down my cheek. It's okay _____, you can cry now. He is not here to see you hurt...

[End of flashback]