Chapter 15

STORM

(NO ONE'S POV)

Since that day, Jonghyun tried his best to be close with _____ again. And he succeeded. He and _____ are really good friends now. Even Minho doesn't like him before for his sister, is his friend now. Yoogeun also really like him. He treats him as his '2nd appa' because according to Minho, he must be the #1. Sometimes Yoogeun spends a night at Jonghyun's house. ______ forgot everything happened in the past. She feels Jonghyun's sincerity and know that he really change. She also treated Jonghyun as one of her bestfriend.

One day, Jonghyun gathered all his courage to tell _____ that he still love her.

* (Your POV)*

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz

I was reading a book when I heard my phone I took it from the table.

1 New Message

From: JONGHYUN
"____-ah, do you have something to do this evening?

* This afternoon?* I put my index finger on my lips while recalling.

To: Jonghyun
" Nothing, why? "
From: _____

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz

From: Jonghyun
" Can we meet at the park near your house? blank.gif"

To: Jonghyun
" Sure blank.gif What time?"
From: _____

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz...

From: Jonghyun
" Oh yeah, I forgot. 7:00 pm okay? "

To: Jonghyun
" Sure blank.gif See you there blank.gif
From: _____

(Jonghyun's POV)

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz...
From: _____
" Sure blank.gif See you there blank.gif

Alright! I will confess to her tonight. This is my last chance and my decision will be based on what will happened tonight, so I have to do it right.

To: ______
" Okay. See you ^_____^
From: Jonghyun

( No one's POV )

That night, Jonghyun prepared everything.
Jonghyun waited _____ at the entrance of the park.

"Hey!" Jonghyun greeted.

"Hi" ____ replied. "So what are we gonna do?" She continued. 

"Here, wear this." Jonghyun said and gave _____ a handkerchief. "Wait, why should I wear this?" _____ asked she is confused. 

"It's a surprise, Let me help you." Jonghyun smiled and took the handkerchief from _____'s hand and help to blindfold her. He guided ____ to her way inside the park by holding both of her hands.

"One last step" Jonghyun said. 

"Yah! What is it really?" ____ said. She is getting a little nervous. 

"You'll see, okay, at a count of 3 you can remove your blindfold 1, 2...3" Jonghyun stop walking and let go of ____ hand as he started counting.


_______ remove her blindfold. "Wow! " she exclaimed. " Yeppeoda! " every tree in the park is decorated with coloful tiny lights. They are blinking. It is really beautiful. Then, Jonghyun started to sing ROMANTIC by SHINee.
(A/N: No other than SHINEE blank.gif I love this song )

"....still I have romantic in my heart. Teolagago shippeun do" Jonghyun sang as he finished singing. He has a very beautiful voice. You already heard him sing to you before but today, his voice is very different. It is full of emotion.

" ____-ah, You know, everytime I'm with you, I can't express how happy I am." Jonghyun said while looking _____ directly in the eyes.

" Yah! Did you ate something? But I like it! Jeongmal!" ____ said to Jonghyun while smiling.

" Ani, It is not like that. I'm just saying the truth."
Jonghyun said and held ____ hand. _____ gave Jonghyun a puzzled look.

" ______-ah, eventhough many years had already pass, my heart only beats for you. I know, I did something bad back then but I already suffered for that and even if you want, you can still make me suffer. I'll do everything you want just give me another chance to be with you again. I promised you not to make you cry again. And...." Jonghyun got a box from that was already on that bench. "I want to see us wearing this together." He continued as he still holding the box.

You got the box from him and opened it. You saw a familiar shirt. You touch it and run your thumb around it. *It is...*

"It is your present to our 100th day anniversary. Yes, I am a pabo right? To keep it for so many years" Jonghyun said and rub the back of his neck.

_____ is still staring in the couple shirt while smiling .

"Jonghyun-ah, I'm sorry, but I can't accept your feeling. I'm really sorry." You said.
-------------


Is this really the both of them? Watch out for the final chapter =))