Chapter 6

STORM

"Jonghyun-ah," a girl voice called me with a concern tone. Could it be _____?

[NO ONE'S POV]

"_____-AH!" Jonghyun suddenly stood and look at the girl who called him with hope.

"No Jonghyun, I'm not ____. It's me Sooyoung." but his hope fell when she saw that it is not you. It is your friend.

"I'm sorry, I thought it's _____." Jonghyun is so disappointed. How he wish it's you.

"It's okay. ____'s plane just took off. I'm sorry for not informing you that ____will leave." Sooyoung said and patted Jonghyun's shoulder. 

"No, I'll be fine." He forced a smile. Sooyoung and Taeyeon notice that and they feel sorry for what happened.

"Jonghyun-ah, we're really sorry, we have to go now" Taeyeon said and went off.

Jonghyun was left there upset of himself and sad.
*******************

3 YEARS LATER...

Jonghyun is in the supermarket buying goods. He is busy choosing when he feel that someone is tugging his jacket.

He turned around to see who is it but he didn't can't see anyone near him. "That was weird" he thought. He didn't mind it and continue what he is doing. But then again, he feel that someone is tugging his shirt. "Aissh! Who-" he turned around and saw a little boy. He has an angelic face. Whith round beautiful eyes. He is wearing a dinosaur tee and a white jacket with red stripes.

"Appa!" He is looking at Jonghyun with his big innocent eyes. Jonghyun knelt down to see the little boy clearly.
"Appa!" the little boy again said."