Chapter 1

STORM

[Page 1]

I don't know what to do, I just wanted to run until my legs are numbed. I don't want to believe what I saw. I wish it is just a dream, a nightmare!...

[flashback up to page 4]

"It's our 100th day!"_____ said to herself that morning when she woke up. She looked at her phone to check if Jonghyun send her his greetings, but to her disappointment, she didn't find any message from him.

"maybe, he wants to surprise me...hehe"_____ went to the gift shop to buy a present for him.

"this is the cutest couple shirt that I've ever saw!"she was so fascinated with the couple shirt. She imagine Jonghyun and herself, walking, holding each others hand while wearing that couple shirt. "That's the only pair we have." the sales lady beside her said while smiling. "Jeongmal?! Do you think my boyfriend will like it? It's our 100th day today and I'm finding a good gift for him."
"OH yes, I think he'll like it. He is so blessed to have a beautiful and loving girl like you." the sales lady said smilingly.

"Thank you Ajumma*bow* I'll buy it."___ then headed the money to the sales lady and bid goodbye.

"Happy 100th day to the both of you! Wish you more anniversaries to come!" the ajumma shouted while waving goodbye to _____

"Kamsahamnida*bow*"_______ shouted back. "Yeh, I wish that too," _____ said to herself and happily walk back to her home.