Final

STORM

"...I'm really sorry." You said to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun face paled but tried to smile.

"O-". 
"O-oh! It's already time sorry Jonghyun, but I forgot I have something important to do." ____ said and hurriedly run away without even letting Jonghyun to say something.

(A/N:Poor Jonghyun TT_TT)

He was left ther alone, dump. *Jonghyun, your decision has been made* He said to himself while sadly walk away.

Meanwhile:
________ is already far from the park and stop running. She look at the box in his hand and smile.
*Jonghyun PABO!*

*************
The next morning _____ is wearing the couple tshirt and planning to surprise Jonghyun. But suddenly....

RING! RING! RING!

"Oppa, wae?" She asked. It was Minho.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?! AREN'T YOU GOING HERE?! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS NOT HERE! EVEN YOOGEUN IS ALREADY HERE!" Minho yelled from the other line.

"OPPA! What are you saying? And where are you?" _____ asked confused.

"Aissh! This girl! Jonghyun will be leaving today. Don't you know?" Minho responded.

"MWOH?!" _____ yelled she quicky turned off her phone, got her bag, the shirt (couple shirt) that belongs to Jonghyun and quicky run to the airport.
*NO JONGHYUN! DON'T LEAVE!!!*

Jonghyun is already saying his last goodbyes to his friends because the flight attendant already asked the passengers to board in the plane. Yes! He is leaving. He will go to Paris since his dad is already there. His dad wanted him to help to manage their business but he can't go because he can't leave you. But since you already rejected his love, he decided to leave without telling you.

He is about to give his ticket to the personel when someone called his name.

"STOP! YAH! JONGHYUN PABO!" he heard and turned around and saw you, panting. He notice your shirt. You were wearing the couple shirt.

"Sir, can I have your ticket now?" the personel asked.

"I'm sorry, but I'll be back," Jonghyun said to the personel and started to walk towards you.

"____-ah, what are you doing here?" he asked when he reached you.

"LIAR! You said that you will not make me cry again! But look what have you did!" you said while crying. "And this! You said that you want to see us wearing it!" you said and threw Jonghyun's shirt(couple tshirt) right to his face.

Jonghyun remove the shirt from his face and looked to _____. "But I thought you...-"

"Psst... Don't say anything." ______ said and kiss Jonghyun in his lips. At first Jonghyun was shocked but then, he already know what this means and smiled while kissing ______. His wrap his arms around your waist.

You parted from the kiss and looked at Jonghyun through his eyes and said "Saranghaeyo" you smiled ear to ear.

"Nado, neomu neomu neomu saranghaeyo. But wait, why did you said that you can't love me?" Jonghyun as he parted the hug.

"Oh, I'm not serious when I said that. I thought of making fun of you first. But I almost lose you because of that. Mian." You lowered you head when you said that. You too shy.

"Aissh, you're a pabo. You know what, It feels like I was going to die when you said you can't accept my love." he teases you then he hug you like it is the last time he will hug you. You smiled while hugging him back. "Chincha saranghae ______" Jonghyun murttered while hugging you. 


*THE END*

************

BONUS:

Meanwhile while Jonghyun and _____ were kissing, they forgot that their friends are still there.

Taemin: Aissh! Hyung! What are you doing! I want to see that kissing kissing! (struggles as he tries to remove Minho's hand over his eyes.)

Minho: Your too young for that!( He is also covers Yoogeun eyes with his other hand.)

Taemin: Aissh! Your KJ Hyung!!!

Key: YAH! That's my Yeobo! Aissh! She's seducing him! (*Glaring at them and was about to stop the two but Onew held his shirt.)

Onew: Wah! Sweet! I miss my chicken! KaJa! Let's eat! (He said and drag Key away from them.)

Key: Andwe!!! Yeobo!!! TT_TT

--------------------
LOL. XD
Hope you like it.
Thank you for spending your time reading on my fic. I really appreciate it. Please do comment. Kamsahamnida *bow* bow* bow*