Chapter 12

STORM

(A/N: For those who doesn't know, Yeobo means Honey. In real life, Key calls Jonghyun his yeobo because according to them they are couple. But i bet all of you know it kekeke.WHAH! JongKey moment?! Okay let's continue)
********

Jonghyun went beside Key. Key started to nag again.

"Hey what happened?" Jonghyun asked. He seated next to Taemin and started to wake him.
"Taemin-ah wake up," he said calmly while shaking Taemin's shoulder.

"Yeobo, he passed out because he drink a very strong alcohol and he thought that it is just water. Aissh! This kid!" Key explained.

"HYUNG hik! I HAVE hik A VERY GOOD hik NEWS FOR YOU!" Taemin suddenly woke up and spotted Jonghyun. He then embrassed Jonghyun. "Oh?! Where hik am I?!" Taemin look around with his eyes half close and his head is googling. "WOOW! Am in a pateey!" he suddenly stood and loses his balance. Luckily Jonghyun and Key cought him just in time.

"Aigoo! He is really drunk. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!" Key said while shaking his head.

"I'll take him home." Jonghyun said and put Taemin's arm over his shoulder and help him to stand up. Key reach for the other arm, and put it around his shoulder too like Jonghyun, helping Taemin to balance his weight.

"Just enjoy the party Key. I know you love parties. I'll just send him home," Jonghyun said.

"Are you sure? This kid is really heavy!" Key said.

"Yeh, and besides I also wanted to go home. Just help me carry him to my car." Jonghyun answered. Before Jonghyun really loves party and really a playboy but he already changed.

Jonghyun send Taemin home. That day, he really feel better because _____ has already forgave him and now they are friends.

*Today is a really good day. ____ and I have a new life now. Kim Jonghyun have to move on* Jonghyun said to himself before closing his eyes to sleep.
*****
(A/N: So that is also a sad ending but I consider it a 'BETTER' ending because even though they didn't ended up together, they still became friends. It is not yet finished.)