P.E-- Not Physical Exercise: Poison Emergency (Part 2)

Love Betrayal

"YOONA!" Siwon shouted, as Yoona turned around. She was making out with another man.

"Mmm?" she asked, kissing the mysterious man again. Siwon glared at Yoona.

"What's your problem? Get away from him!" Siwon yelled, pulling Yoona away. Yoona glared at Siwon and pushed Siwon.

"Wae?! Why are you in my business, anyways?" Yoona shouted, as tears sprang out of her eyes.

"YA! Can you go now? I have some business with her to attend," the man shouted. He was out of his minds. Siwon glared at the man.

"For your information, she's my GIRLFRIEND," Siwon snapped. Yoona gasped and turned to the man.

"I'm not his girlfriend! Remember how I said I never had a boyfriend?" Yoona asked, kissing the man again. 

"How can I trust you? Prove it!" the man shouted. Yoona bit her lips, for she couldn't prove that she was single at all. The man scoffed, and turned away without saying any words. When he disappeared, Yoona turned to Siwon and glared at him.

"It's your fault!" Yoona shouted. Siwon scoffed.

"Yoona, what you did was wrong! Why did you do that? You knew you'd break his heart soon!"

"I did it because I'm a H3art Br3aker!" Yoona protested. Siwon scoffed once more and shook his head. Siwon was able to see the truth inside her eyes. She began to tear up, and then she collapsed on the ground.

"I never knew it was true. I thought that you being a H3art Br3aker was fake. I guess I was wrong," Siwon mumbled, turning away.

"Siwon...." a small voice squeaked. Siwon turned around, and found Yoona wiping her nose.

"Hug me?" she asked quietly. Siwon sighed and walked towards her. He knew that Yoona needed a hug, especially the pain she's been carrying. As Siwon scooped her up, Yoona did the most unbelievable thing. She quickly grabbed her pocket knife, stabbed it on Siwon's thigh, who screamed in pain. Blood began to flood the ground.

"And it's not just a pocket knife-- It was dipped in poison," Yoona hissed in his ears. Siwon tightly grabbed his thigh, biting his lips. He had to calm down quickly before the poison was able to spread through his body. Yoona giggled and patted Siwon's head.

"Have fun dying!" Yoona winked, as she ran away from the scene. Siwon's vision began to become blurry. He saw a familiar girl there, but he couldn't exactly find out who it was.

"Hyuna...?" he whispered, and then he out.

Meanwhile...

"Hey, Yoona! Where were you?" Nicole asked, as she restock her arrows. She was practicing shooting on the target. It took a lot of strength and skills to just shoot an arrow anywhere. Yoona shrugged and winked.

"Playing around," Yoona said, as she began to whistle. Nicole grinned a little, and then sighed.

"If only I can do that, too," Nicole mumbled. Yoona ignored her and grabbed a bow and some arrows.

"Anyways, I talked to Key about the drugged water," Nicole began. Yoona froze and listened.

"He said there wasn't any drugs... and I somehow believe him," Nicole finished. Yoona almost choked on her saliva once she heard what Nicole said. ARE YOU KIDDING ME NICOLE?!?! HE ALMOST KILLED YOU AND YOU BELIEVE HE WASN'T TRYING TO DRUG YOU?! WHAT KIND OF THOUGHT IS THAT?! Yoona screamed in her head.'

"You serious?" Yoona asked in a calm voice. Nicole nodded, as she was getting closer to the bulls-eye.

"Yup, I'm serious. I don't think he's trying to kill me at all," Nicole said. Yoona just nodded as she practiced her shooting.

With Key...

"Mwoh?! Siwon got poisoned?!" Key exclaimed. Hyuna shushed him and glared at him.

"Be quiet! People can hear us!" Hyuna whispered.

"But how? Isn't he too smart to get poisoned?" Key asked. He remembered seeing Siwon identify anything that had poison in things, such as knifes, drinks, etc. Key could never guess what had poison or not. He almost killed himself from drinking water that he thought it wasn't poisonous. 

"Well, he fell into a trap," Hyuna said simply.

"He's too smart to get into traps, too," Key pointed out.

"Not in love traps. He can't get out of that net no matter how hard he tries," Hyuna winked. Key frowned and then snickered to himself. Hyuna stopped shooting and stared at him strangely.

"You aren't planning too do that, right?" Hyuna asked, as if she was reading his thoughts. Key dipped his arrow into a liquid of poison.

"Key, don't shoot that thing at people! It's dangerous!" Hyuna hissed. Key ignored her and pointed the arrow towards Yoona. He knew exactly what to do. He was going to shoot that arrow at Yoona's heart, where the poison will soon replace the blood. Then, BOOM! Yoona would collapse on the floor and Siwon could stop thinking about Yoona. 

"Key, STOP!" Hyuna shouted, but then Key had already fired the arrow. He was satisfied at where the arrow was going, until Nicole got in the way. She held her arms up ready to fire her arrows. Then... Pluck! The arrow pierced in Nicole's arm, who shouted in pain.

"ACK!" she shouted, and collapsed on the floor. Yoona gasped and ran up to Nicole, looking around.

"WHO SHOT HER?!" Yoona shouted, demanding for an answer. Everyone was quiet, especially Key. He couldn't believe who took Yoona's place. Nicole was dying, and it was all because of Key. He gulped, and wiped his sweaty palms on his pants.

"WHO. SHOT. NICOLE?! ANSWER ME ANYONE!!!" Yoona shouted, but then everyone flinched. Yoona glared at the class, and then leaned towards Nicole's chest, wondering if she was alive. She heard the faintest sound of Nicole's heart beating. She sighed in relief and stared at the arrow. She quickly pulled it out, wondering if the arrow had anything on it. She gasped, seeing some kind of green liquid on it. Poison. She turned to Nicole, who was holding onto her arm. How am I supposed to save her? Yoona thought, panicking.

"You can only save her if you cut her flesh deeper, so that all the blood and poison can rush out. Basically, she has to stab herself or the poison would eventually go deeper into her body," Kikwang's voice said, as he approached to Nicole. Yoona looked up with pleading eyes, begging for him to save Nicole. 

"Sorry, but I got no knife," Kikwang said, shrugging his shoulder. Yoona wiped her sweat, wondering what she could still do to save her friend.

"I got it," a manly voice said. Everyone turned around to Key, who was holding a pocket knife. He bent down to Nicole, and then placed his knife on her wound. Then, he quickly slashed the wounding, making Nicole yelp in pain, as the blood rushed out of her skin. Slowly, her visions were getting clearer, but she was getting tired.

"Take me home, please?" Nicole asked. Yoona nodded, and wrapped Nicole's wound with a piece of her cloth. As she piggybacked Nicole, Key blocked her way.

"Move," Yoona snapped. Key shook his head.

"Let me," Key said, pointing to himself. Yoona shook her head.

"Move!" Yoona barked. Key hesitated for a moment, and moved aside. As everyone resumed to their activities, Key secretly followed Yoona and Nicole. If I can know where Nicole's house is, I can tell Siwon about their weaknesses and all, Key thought.