Protective Kikwang

Love Betrayal

Yoona walked alone towards the hotel. She expected that Nicole wouldn't be at the hotel. Besides, she has Key to stay with. What do I have? A erted friend that's a boy and myself, Yoona thought sourly as she clutched tighter to her book back. She sighed and continued to walk home. 

Oh, there must be some reason why you left H3art Br3aker... It's not possible for you to betray me like that. Come on, Nicole! You know where you belong! Yoona thought depressingly. She took a swift turn around the corner of the block. 

I wonder how far Kikwang went. Is he already at home? I wonder if he ate. Did he get hurt? Nah, he's too clever to get hurt. Wait-- why am I thinking like this? I don't love Kikwang, right? Yoona thought, confused. She walked to the darkest part of the neighborhood, where usually the gangsters and bad people were.

What am I doing here? Why aren't I just going straight to the hotel? Oh yeah, I just want some alone time. I remember, Yoona lied to herself. To tell you the truth, she just wanted to refresh her mind. 

Suddenly, she stopped walking. She heard footsteps coming towards her. She slowly turned around and ran the other way. But instead, she bumped into something strong strong. She yelped and fell on her bottom.

"Well, well! What do we have here?" a guy dressed in black smirked. Yoona looked up and gulped. Gangsters andrs, Yoona thought. She never thought there would actually be those kind of people here. She thought it was only rumors. But no, she was in the situation. One of them threw here at the wall. 

"AH!" she yelped as she gasped for air. She fell on the ground as the men surrounded her. My dagger! Yoona remembered. She quickly took her dagger out in a stylish, cool way. Acid dripped down the knife. Yes, it was a poisonous dagger. 

However, the men took out there guns, loading them. Yoona hesitated, biting her lower lips. WHAT..... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ATTACK THEM IF THEY CAN SHOOT ME FROM THERE?!?! Yoona thought bitterly.

"I-Is it loaded?" Yoona stuttered. One of the guys at the edge turned to the wall. He pressed the lever, and out came a fast, sharp bullet. There was a hole in the wall. Yoona gulped. Okay, so they have loaded guns and all I have is a measly poisonous dagger. Great! One versus 10 of them. How fun, Yoona thought annoyingly.

"Well, you tell me. I just shot the wall. Is it loaded?" the man asked, smirking. Yoona weakly nodded. Quickly, one of them pushed her to the wall. She gasped as he kissed her neck.

"P-Please let me go!" Yoona begged weakly, still gripping her sword. The man didn't pay any attention to what she said. Instead, he captured her lips and began kissing her even more. Yoona bit his tongue that was in .

"OW!" the man shouted, letting go of Yoona. She quickly stabbed the man with her dagger, which made the man collapse on the ground. He didn't move at all. Someone checked his pulse. 

"No beat," the guy announced. It was simple. The guy that tried to Yoona was dead. The other suited men glared at her, loading there guns.

"Nobody kills our friend. And since you killed him, you'll have to be killed," the tallest guy said, ready to press the lever. This is it. This is the end of me, Yoona thought. She closed her eyes tightly, curling into a ball. 

Just then, she heard some kicking, punching, smashing, and shouting. She slowly looked up, realizing it was Kikwang.

"Ki...Kikwang oppa?" she whispered.

"LET'S GO! LET'S GO!" Kikwang shouted, grabbing her hand and running out of the dark alley. Yoona kept quiet as Kikwang continued to run, even though they were at the city. As soon as it began to rain, Kikwang stopped and turned to Yoona. He cupped her face and looked all around, checking if there were bruises or scratches.

"Are you okay? Are you alright? Did they hurt you? Did you get ? Are you--" Kikwang stopped to see Yoona's speechless face. Yoona was purely speechless. She never seen this side of him. She always thought Kikwang was a erted guy who wants to get all the girls and break their hearts. Was this why... Hyuna loved Kikwang? Yoona wondered. 

Slowly, Kikwang tilted his head and leaned towards her lips. He continued to cup her face, while Yoona froze. As their lips touched, Yoona felt something different about Kikwang. Is this love I'm feeling? No... I doubt it.... what's this feeling about Kikwang? Yoona wondered silently as she kissed back passionately.

Meanwhile...

Siwon, Hyuna, Key, and Nicole were riding in Siwon's limo. As they passed by the town, Siwon told the driver to stop. The car stopped and Siwon pointed at Yoona and Kikwang.

"Isn't that... Kikwang and Yoona?" Siwon asked, his hands trembling. The three others looked closely, and gasped. 

"And they're..." 

"Kissing each other..."

"Passionately?" Nicole asked in disbelief. Siwon's lips began to tremble, Hyuna began to get exited, Key was amazed, and Nicole glared at Kikwang. Each had separate thoughts, as the car continued to go by the town.

Yoona and Kikwang? That's perfect! If I can get the two to be together, I can finally forget about Kikwang! Hyuna thought happily.

Passionately... they're kissing like that... do they love each other? Siwon thought upset.

Wow, I thought they would be kissing hungrily and... bleh! Key thought annoyingly.

KIKWANG AND YOONA?!?!? Not good, not good! Kikwang going to play with Yoona even more than! Gr.... why did I even join C.H.A.N.C.E if Yoona is deeply in need? Nicole thought, angry with her decision.