Weakness

Love Betrayal

Yoona was upset the next day. She literary dragged her book bag to her classes and to her locker. She had droopy, tired eyes as if she stood until 4 in the morning doing her homework. But she didn't. She was up late thinking of Siwon.

No, Yoona! Yoona thought, thinking to herself, You do not love Siwon! REPEAT! YOU DO NOT LOVE SIWON! Kikwang hopped next to her, blabbering about something. Usually, Yoona would be listening, but then today, she didn't feel like listening. When she made eye-contact with Siwon, she would either blush or look away, turning bright red. 

"Yoona? Did you hear me?" Kikwang asked, checking out a couple of girls passing by. Yoona shook her head and looked up.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't listening," she apologized, rubbing her eyes.

"You look pretty tired. What have you been doing?" Kikwang asked, feeling a bit worried. Yoona gave him a week smile.

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep. Why don't you play with those girls for a while? I want some alone time with Nicole today," Yoona said, waving her left hand.

"Nicole isn't here today, Yoona, remember?" Kikwang pointed out. Oh yeah, I totally forgot, Yoona thought, slapping herself mentally. She opened her locker and threw her books in sloppily.

"Oh, um... just leave me alone today," Yoona mumbled, putting some of her other books in her book bag. Kikwang studied Yoona for a moment, and then shrug. He left her, dragging to girls into the janitor's closet. 

How can he even go inside that closet? It's locked! Yoona thought in her head, giggling.

"What's so funny?" a familiar, calm voice asked. Yoona gasped and turned around. It was Siwon, raising an eyebrow.

"N-Nothing," she stuttered, turning red. Siwon examined her for a second, and then shrugged. Yoona walked away, hoping that Siwon wouldn't follow her. He did. He walked right behind her, smiling like an idiot. Yoona felt uncomfortable, as she took a quick turn. Siwon swiftly slid by the people, walking next to her.

"What do you want?" Yoona finally snapped, turning around. Siwon whistled, looking around. He stopped when he made eye-contact with Yoona.

"What?" Siwon asked.

"What. Do. You. Want?" Yoona asked, gritting her teeth. 

"Nothing," Siwon said calmly, smiling. Yoona's legs began to weaken when he smiled. She stared at his lips for a while. No! Stay back! Yoona thought, turning around. She turned crimson red, as she arrived at class. Kikwang was already there with some of his buttons . He grinned like a true idiot and did a small quick wave. It was like as if he was drunk, but he wasn't.

"You're really going to sit next to him?" Siwon asked, frowning at Kikwang. Clearly, Siwon thought that Kikwang was a bad influence to Yoona. Yoona nodded and quickly walked next to Kikwang.

"Aigoo~ what have you been up to?" Yoona mumbled, buttoning Kikwang's shirt. He shrugged and wiped his sweat.

"Stuff," he replied lazily, winking at some girls who were staring at him. They squealed, waving and smiling at him back. Yoona rolled her eyes, thinking how on earth Kikwang could get so much attention from any kinds of girls when he was just a "normal" student.

Without being noticed, Siwon slid onto a chair next to Yoona, just in case Kikwang would do anything to harm her. He was determined to help Yoona get out of Kikwang's grasp. According to the latest information he got yesterday, Yoona was going to be the Queen of H3art Br3akers if she got a couple of more guys. And I'm definitely not going to let that happen, Siwon thought, pretending that he was minding his own business.

"You know, there is a faster way for you to become queen," Kikwang mumbled, turning his head to Yoona. Yoona gulped nervously and looked up.

"H-How?" Yoona stuttered.

"Simple. You see, I have a fast way to bring girls to me. Then, I just break there hearts like BAM! I just broke more than 100 girls at the school," Kikwang smirked, his lips. Yoona eyed on him excitedly.

"How can we do this?" Yoona asked again. For a dumb guy like Kikwang, he could be a genius.

"I'll need lots of papers, markers, and you," Kikwang said, pointing at Yoona. Yoona pointed at herself.

"Me?" Yoona asked.

"Duh~ You're the one who's going to break people's heart, you're the own who I need," Kikwang said, rolling his eyes. Yoona mouthed an "O" and nodded.

"So when do we begin?" Yoona asked.

"Once Nicole is fully recovered from her injuries. Man, she looked pretty bad if you ask me," Kikwang shrugged. Yoona nodded in agreement. They had found Nicole on her bed, with bandages on her injuries. Yoona was planning to go visit Nicole today. 

Meanwhile, Siwon secretly clenched his fist, looking away from the two. I am not going to let Yoona be the Queen of H3art Br3akers. She's going to be the Yoona I knew when I dated her, Siwon thought, secretly moving away from the two.