Go For It

Love Betrayal

"Okay, you know what to do, right?" Yoona asked as they hid behind the school's building. There was some gangsters there, and Kikwang was pretending to be one of them. He would see how things would go with Nicole's first playgirl-test. If Nicole was going to be in trouble, Kikwang would ditch the gangsters and save Nicole. Then he'd probably scold her for messing up.

Nicole slowly nodded, as if she still wasn't sure what she was going to do. Yoona patted her shoulder and grinned. Kikwang managed to glance at the two, knowing that they were going to come soon.

"Go for it, and good luck!" Yoona winked, dashing off. Nicole gulped nervously and cooly walked towards the gangs. Kikwang was the first to 'notice.'

"Hey! Check it out," Kikwang started, smirking at Nicole. Nicole wiped her sweaty hands on her mini skirt. Seriously, did I really have to wear a mini skirt for this? Nicole thought. One of the gangsters smirked.

"Eh, she's, well, bleh," he said, shrugging his shoulders. Nicole glared at the gangster.

"Excuse me?" Nicole scoffed.

"What?" the gangster snapped, smoking. Nicole had to cough LOUDLY. It was smoky around here, especially when there are at least 10 guys smoking.

"Nothing... jerks," Nicole mumbled, lowering her voice when she said 'jerk.' The gangster grew angry and furiously pushed her behind the gates.

"What'd you say?" the gangster snapped. Nicole smirked, which signaled Kikwang that she was going to be find. Kikwang nodded and quickly walked away from the group.

But she wasn't going to be fine. Instead, another one grabbed her wrist too hard, she almost had to scream for help. Hang in there, Nicole! You can do it! Nicole thought, as she glared at the first gangster.

"Well, she does look... you know, 'smart'," the third gangster smirked. Nicole smiled lightly. But then the gangsters gave her evil grins. She gulped. She knew that she wouldn't be able to control this. She knew that she chose the wrong guys to mess with. But it was too late.

Suddenly, they began to throw her against the tree, her. Nicole was speechless, trying to control the gangsters. But since they were in drugs, it was hard to grab their attention. 

In a flash, someone began to beat up the gangsters. It was not Kikwang. It was not Key. Strangely, it was Yoona. Nicole awkwardly looked up, wondering how it could've been Yoona.

"Nicole, are you okay?" Yoona asked, trembling. She began to open the first-aid kid and placed ointment on Nicole. Nicole slowly nodded. People said they enjoy playing out people's heart? Well, she didn't enjoy it.

"I-I'm scared," Nicole mumbled.

"That's what we're looking for, girl!" Yoona grinned. Nicole looked up, confused.

"What? I thought we were supposed to play them!" Nicole snapped. Yoona grinned even more.

"Our goal is to get you angry with those players. After you're angry, don't you feel like you want revenge? Don't you feel like you want to play the others even more?" Yoona asked, adding more teasing words. Nicole began to nod slowly. Yoona smiled and got up, as Nicole slowly got up, too.

"Well, we better get to class. Bye!" Yoona waved, going to the building. Nicole was stumbling as she walked, but then she felt a pair of hands helping her. She looked up and gasped.

"K-K-Key?" she stuttered nervously. 

"Your not going back to class. Your going home," he said strictly, turning away from the school building.

"B-But--"

"No buts! You're injured, you barely have clothes that covers you, and you can barely use your head," Key mumbled, dragging Nicole into the car. Key called Siwon about what happened and he was taking Nicole home. After he hung up, he began to drive Nicole home, taking his time.

 

Meanwhile...

"What were you thinking?" Siwon snapped in front of Yoona. Yoona turned around and glared at Siwon.

"What are you talking about?" Yoona snapped back.

"Why let a poor innocent girl like Nicole play others?! She could barely walk!" Siwon pointed out.

"How about me? Didn't you think that I was a poor, innocent girl? Didn't you know that I played other's heart because of you?" Yoona barked, slamming her locker.

"I'm talking about the present! What's past has passed!" Siwon said, frustrated. 

"Well, Nicole was injured only 2 minutes ago. Isn't that the past?" Yoona pointed out.

"You almost got that girl killed!"

"You almost got me dead! When you wanted to break up, you know what I wanted to do? Suicide. H3art Br3akers actually make things better! WE SAVE PEOPLE FROM SUICIDING SINCE THEY BROKE UP!" Yoona shouted.

"No, you make it worse! C.H.A.N.C.E helps other from suiciding and playing other people's heart!" Siwon pointed out. It was true, and Yoona couldn't argue about it. She bit her lower lips and chose to ignore him.

"You know what I wonder?" Siwon asked.

"What?!" Yoona snapped as she turned around swiftly.

"I'm the one who broke your heart, right?" Siwon asked. Yoona nodded.

"I wonder why you won't play me when I'm right here," Siwon said cooly, as he walked away. Yoona bit her lower lips, repeating what Siwon said. He's right there, and he broke my heart. So why aren't I playing him and still playing with other people's heart? Yoona wondered. Then she stopped in the middle of the hall, realizing the answer. It's because I still love him, when I want to forget that I love him.