The Queen of H3art Br3aker is Crowned

Love Betrayal

Yoona, Kikwang, and Nicole quietly sneaked into an empty warehouse. It was quiet, as usual. Yoona slowly breathed in, examining the empty room.

"Are you sure we're in the right place?" Yoona whispered.

"Positive. Besides, Hyuna wants us here, we'll be here," Kikwang replied quietly, eyeing for a particular girl. Suddenly, Nicole saw someone quickly rush besides them. She blinked a couple of time, but no one was around. No way... I'm sure I saw someone, but.... nobody's that fast! Must be my imagination, Nicole thought as she continued to follow the group.

"Check out for some guys, Yoona. After one more, you'll be the Queen of H3art Br3akers," Kikwang smirked. Yeah, and then I'll be with Siwon oppa forever, Yoona thought. Nicole saw a quick figure running past her eyes again, as she awkwardly tilted her head.

"That's funny," Nicole mumbled, "I'm sure I saw someone again."

"What'd you say, Nicole?" Yoona asked, facing Nicole. Nicole jumped and looked up, giving Yoona a weak smile and shaking her head.

"Ani, I just thought I saw someone," Nicole shrugged, "Must've been my imagination."

"Or maybe not," Kikwang interrupted, as the two girls stared at him, "We're not alone. I can sense it." 

"Aish! Is it H3art Br3akers or the C.H.A.N.C.E members?" Yoona asked, worried that she would encounter Siwon. She really didn't want to see Siwon, especially right now.

"I think... both," Kikwang said softly, looking up. 

"Both? Do you mean us and someone else?" Nicole asked.

"No... I mean the whole H3art Br3akers and the whole C.H.A.N.C.E members," Kikwang replied.

"And you're exactly right," a familiar, gentle voice said aloud. The three quickly turned around to the voice, realizing that it was Hyuna. She had Siwon and Key right behind her, and she was carrying a dagger.

"Don't you know what today is?" Hyuna asked, turning to Nicole, "You should know. I mean, you're the smarty in the group, right?" Nicole squinted her eyes, thinking carefully of what today was. Then, it snapped in her head.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I forgot all about this day!" Nicole exclaimed in her mind.

"What? What is today?" Yoona asked.

"It's the anniversary! Today was the day where H3art Br3akers and C.H.A.N.C.E members met and--"

"And when they first began their fight," Key spoke up, smiling at Nicole, "Though, I have no intention of killing. Especially with you, Nicole." Key, who was holding a gun, dropped his gun and held his hands half way up. Nicole smiled. Aw, that's so sweet! Nicole thought.

"I have no intention of killing you either, Key. But I do want to fight a certain someone," Nicole smirked, as she held her long knife up high, facing Key, "You. Show me how much you've improved and how much I've improved." Key smirked, as he grabbed his knife out, too.

"Bring it on, girly," Key whispered, as the two clashed their knives with each other, ignoring everyone else's presence. Realizing that it was a signal for them to fight, a bunch of people from different groups ran towards each other, fighting the enemy. Blood and violence filled to emptiness, as you heard stabbing and bullets multiple times.

Yoona looked scared. She did not want to fight Siwon. Nor did she want to fight Hyuna. Suddenly, Kikwang stepped up, facing Siwon and glaring at him.

"I loved Yoona all my life, ever since she came to my life," Kikwang said, glancing at Yoona, "I loved her even more when I heard what you have done earlier. It reminded me of how Hyuna left me at the hospital."

"Kikwang, you know that I wouldn't have left you if it wasn't for my father!" Hyuna cried.

"Save it, Hyuna. Stay out of this," Kikwang glared, turning back to Siwon, "I even heard you guys confessing your love to each other after school at the staircase. I saw you guys kiss, too." Siwon and Yoona widened their eyes. But... how could he have possibly heard us?! We were alone! the two thought at the same time.

"And the only way for me to get Yoona's heart..." Kikwang smirked at Siwon, grabbing his gun out, "Is to kill you." Yoona widened her eyes even more when Kikwang was aiming towards Siwon's head.

"STOP!" Yoona shouted, trying to get ahold of his gun. Instead, Hyuna ran up to him, bent down and slid her foot 180 degrees, making Kikwang trip on his back. Siwon took this chance to grab Yoona's hand and run away from the crowd. They hid behind some big, metallic boxes.

"You okay?" Siwon whispered, panting heavily. Yoona smiled lightly at him as she gave him a long, savoring kiss.

"Never been better," Yoona winked, as Siwon smiled.

Meanwhile, Kikwang and Hyuna were fighting, shouting at each other and trying to grab ahold of Kikwang's gun. Surprisingly, Hyuna managed to get on top of Kikwang. Kikwang stopped struggling and stared at Hyuna for a long time. When did she get so darn beautiful? When did she get so strong? When did she.... When did she..... When did she make my heart beat faster? Kikwang wondered once he noticed how fast his heart was pacing. He lightly blushed as he looked away.

"Kikwang, look at me," Hyuna muttered, making Kikwang face her eyes, "Although we were seperated when we were young, and although we're in different teams, and although we are different...." She took a deep breath, finishing her sentence with four simple words, "I still love you."

Kikwang was puzzled. I tried to kill you. I tried to hurt you. I tried to ignore you. Yet, you still love me. That's just weird, Hyuna, Kikwang thought.

"Why?" Kikwang asked, demanding for an answer. Hyuna smiled lightly as she pecked his lips.

"Because... you're mine forever," Hyuna whispered, pecking Kikwang once again. No, Kikwang! Kikwang thought angrily, You love Yoona only! You have to help her! Get up!

Quickly, Kikwang kicked Hyuna's stomach and pushed her out of the way as Kikwang got ahold of his gun. He found Siwon and Yoona kissing and cooing each other, hiding quietly in the dark. This angered Kikwang greatly as he shot a bullet in the air. Everyone stopped the fighting once they heard the alarming sound.

"You," Kikwang said harshly, pointing the gun straight towards Siwon, "You are taking everything away from me." Siwon frowned.

"Kikwang, we can settle this--"

"No, we can't!" Kikwang shouted, loading his gun, "You were about to take my reputation! You were about to take me away from my job! And you're taking Yoona away from me!" Kikwang gritted his teeth, as he began to be ready to press the lever.

"Kikwang oppa, stop it! Can't you see that we can all be together as friends?" Yoona blurted.

"You guys can never be friends," Kikwang snapped, "You'll be more than friends. And that's what I wanted our relationship to be! But no, you refused. I gave you everything I had, Yoona. I gave you my knowledge, my soul, and especially my heart." 

"Kikwang... you know you can't do this. You know this is wrong!" a weak voice that came from Hyuna's mouth said, as Hyuna weakly stood up and placed her hand on Kikwang's shoulder. Kikwang glared at Hyuna and kicked her stomach, making her collapsed on the ground. Nicole gasped as she ran towards to help Hyuna up. 

"That's enough, Kikwang! You're going too far!" Nicole snapped, glaring at Kikwang. Key also helped Hyuna get up, too.

"No! This isn't enough! After Siwon is gone, Yoona will be mine! All mine! We can be together, and we can get married! We can always work as a team to break people's heart!" Kikwang exclaimed, laughing horrifyingly. Everyone stared at Kikwang as if he was nuts. And they all knew that he was going crazy. Just because of Yoona.

"Kikwang, stop it! We can still live happily ever after with Siwon alive!" Yoona pointed out.

"I refused to let that man live! He shall die!" Kikwang barked, "GOOD BYE, SIWON!" Kikwang pulled the lever to his gone, as Siwon closed his eyes to feel the pain that would pierce right through his chest. He didn't feel anything. No, not even the slightest plain.

He slowly opened his eyes, noticing a fragile figure right in front of him. A pair of doe-like eyes looked up slowly into his eyes. It was clear how the little girl was feeling-- pain. Her eyes began to water as she began to turn pale. She slowly and weakly rose her hand up, running her lady-like fingers down Siwon's soft cheeks. She smiled weakly at the man she had truly loved all these years.

"Yoona..." Siwon's gentle and soft voice whispered. Yoona weakly nodded, as she buried her head on Siwon's chest.

"Stay safe, Siwon oppa," Yoona mumbled, "Stay healthy, and stay happy. Don't be a H3art Br3aker again, because you'll regret it. Saranghae, Siwon oppa. I love you." Yoona tiptoed towards Siwon's lips, gave him a long, rememberable kiss, and then closed her eyes, as her life disappeared. 

Suddenly, H3art Br3aker members blew up balloons, played happy music, and began to party. Loud, fun noises filled the silent room, as the H3art Br3akers cheered.

"Why are they happy? Didn't Yoona just die? Wasn't she the best H3art Br3aker?!" Key exclaimed, facing Nicole, who was crying her heart out. Nicole wiped her tears as she tried to calm herself down.

"I-It's because... Yoona did it," Nicole stuttered, bursting out into tears again.

"Did what?!?!" Key asked. Then, he understood what Nicole meant. Yoona was crowed as the  Queen of H3art Br3aker. But... how is that possible? Key wondered. He stared at Siwon, and then at Kikwang.

Siwon had slow tears running down his cheeks, as Kikwang looked shocked. Siwon sobbed for Yoona, hugging her tightly around his strong arms. Kikwang was trembling, as he began to slowly turn pale. They're both heartbroken, Key figured, staring at Hyuna. Hyuna slowly got up, as she glared at Kikwang.

"Kikwang.. you killed her," Hyuna whispered as Kikwang turned around, "You killed her. You killed that innocent girl! She just wanted another chance to be with Siwon, but you forbade her to do so." Surprisingly to her, Kikwang smirked as he slowly turned back to Siwon.

"If I couldn't have Yoona, he couldn't have her, either. And I haven't completed my mission yet. SIWON, YOU DIE!" KIkwang shouted, pushing the lever. Siwon quickly looked up, but it was too late. He felt the bullet pierce directly in his heart, as he stopped breathing. The partying and crying stopped once again. They stared at Siwon. Siwon clutched his heart tightly and looked at his hands. Blood, he thought. He stared at lifeless Yoona, and smiled. He pecked her on her lips, and said, "I'll meet you soon," then died.

Kikwang smirked even wider and laughed horribly. He was going crazy. No, he was mad. Hyuna tried to soothe him down, but Kikwang was uncontrollable. Nicole closed her eyes, sobbing on Key's shirt, as Key helped calm Nicole down...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.......~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, it's been 5 years after the big war between the C.H.A.N.C.E members and the H3art Br3akers. Many left the group after seeing how painful it was for Siwon and Yoona to die, which was good.

Key and Nicole got together after all these years again, and they're a happy couple. Nicole is pregnant for only 2 months, as for Key got a job as a singer with 4 different boys.

Kikwang had some kind of brain problem because of Yoona's death, and is in the medical hospital. Hyuna works as a nurse there, so she could aid and help Kikwang until he has fully recovered from his madness. Eventually, Kikwang began to like Hyuna since Hyuna cared for him the most.

So what happened to the dead couple? They were buried in the grave next to each other, holding hands. Some people even say that you can see their dead bodies smiling when they held hands together. Others claimed that they saw each other tightening their grips together.

But the truth is, when the bright full moon is tossed up the night, misty sky, you can see fainted images intertwining their hands and smiling, sharing that moment together for the rest of their lives in that same warehouse Siwon and Yoona did. So... are those images ghosts of Siwon and Yoona? Well, I'll leave that up to you to decide. ;)

 

A/N: That's it! The fic is finished! >.< I had fun writing this fic! :D Sure, I think it's really lame, but other than that, it just matters how much fun you having writing these. Thank you for being through this whole fanfic with me! :D