P.E-- Not Physical Exercise: Poison Emergency (Part 1)

Love Betrayal

"RUN!" Kikwang shouted. Yoona began to pant, and then collapsed on the ground.

"Kikwang... everyone just ran two laps! Can't we do something else instead of running 15 laps?" Yoona begged. Nicole collapsed next to her, for she was only one lap behind her.

"I agree!... Let's stop!" Nicole panted, as she wiped her sweat. Kikwang frowned. They were only on their 13th or 14th lap, and Kikwang was tired of resting.

"Aw! Is our poor Yoong tired already?" Siwon teased, as he passed Yoona. Yoona growled and glared at him, while he just smirked. Siwon continued to jog his last lap, and Yoona slowly got up.

"YA! COME BACK HERE!" Yoona shouted, running to catch up with Siwon. Siwon laughed and ran around, adding more laps while Yoona angrily followed him. Kikwang sighed and continued to jog, following Yoona. Nicole was still on the ground, and she dragged herself out of the field.

"Here," Key said, handing Nicole a water bottle. Nicole blushed lightly, as she accepted the drink. Yoona saw this, and quickly ran over to Nicole.

"NO!" she shouted, and slapped the water out of Nicole's hand. Nicole gasped, as the water splattered on the ground. Nicole whimpered, as Yoona blew her bangs.

"Nicole, look," Yoona said, pointing to the water. Nicole looked, and found that the water seemed a bit foggy.

"Why is it foggy?" Nicole asked. Yoona quickly turned to Key and slid her foot 180 degrees, making Key trip.

"OOF!" Key shouted, as Yoona grabbed a packet from Key's hand. She smiled and handed it to Nicole.

"Drugs," Yoona said simply, dragging Nicole to the field. Nicole gasped and glared at Key, who gritted his teeth. Siwon approached to him, and smiled.

"So, how's life?" Siwon asked.

"I don't know, you ask me!" Key said annoyingly. Siwon raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, dude, calm down!" Siwon said, patting Key's back. Key shoved Siwon's hand away.

"How can I?! I'm doing all the killing around here! I'm doing my job as a C.H.A.N.C.E member! You? You just play around with the H3art Br3akers, teasing them. Do you like her or something? Do you miss being a H3art Br3aker?" Key asked, flipping his hair. Siwon's eyes darkened, as he clenched his fist.

"No. I regret it. Plus, C.H.A.N.C.E aren't suppose to kill human beings. They're suppose to give people a chance, not kill them," Siwon hissed. Key scoffed.

"Really? Well, we have to kill Kikwang. He's the most dangerous one," Key said, his dry lips. Siwon held back his fist, and then got up.

"Let's talk about this later, alright?" Siwon growled, as he began running. Hyuna came by, and sat next to Key.

"Why are you on the floor?" Hyuna asked. Key looked around, realizing he was on the ground because Yoona tripped him. He sighed and slowly sat down, crossing his arm.

"Do you think Siwon likes Yoona?" Key asked. Hyuna turned to Siwon, who was enjoying annoying Yoona. Yoona frowned, as Kikwang followed behind her too. Hyuna smiled lightly. How cute! ^^ she thought.

"Yeah, I think he does! Why? Do you like Nicole?" Hyuna asked. Key blushed and shook his head.

"N-no! I will never fall for a H3art Br3aker member!" Key protested. Hyuna giggled and patted his sweaty hair.

"Sure, whatever you say! Well, I need to go. I have archery next," Hyuna said, looking at her watch.

"Archery? I have it too! I'll see you later!" Key said, getting up and waving at Hyuna. As he left, he snickered to himself. 

Meanwhile, with Yoona and Kikwang and Siwon...

"Yoong! Are you--"

"SIWON! STOP IT! STOP BUGGING ME! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU!" Yoona shouted. Siwon pouted.

"Remember how we had those picnics at the park beside the lake? Should we do that again?" Siwon asked, making Yoona's stomach turned. She remembered the scene so clearly. She bit her lower lips, as tears were about to come out. Kikwang noticed this, and pulled Yoona away from Siwon.

"Come on, let's go hit on some people," Kikwang whispered. Yoona nodded in agreement. That'll make me feel better, I'm sure, Yoona thought, as they went to the back of the school. Siwon, curious about what the two were up to, followed secretly. When he finally found the two, he widened his eyes, shocked at what they were doing.