Annoyance

Love Betrayal

"Yoong?" Siwon asked, following Yoona around. Yoona gritted her teeth. It was only Nutrition and she found out that she had every single class with Siwon. That bugged her. A lot.

"Yoongg~" Siwon sang, as he did a small twirl. Yoona blushed in embarrassment. Can you leave me already?!  Yoona thought irritatedly. 

"YOONG!" Siwon shouted, tapping her shoulder. Yoona spun around, glaring at him.

"What?!" she snapped. Siwon smiled in satisfaction.

"Finally! I thought you were ignoring me, but I guess I was wrong," Siwon grinned. Yoona wanted to bite Siwon right now. But if she did, people would think she's a maniac. She spun back and continued to walk. Siwon followed and began whistling.

"So how's life?" Siwon asked when they arrived at Yoona's locker. 

"Better than before," Yoona mumbled.

"Aw, c'mon! I know you don't mean it!" Siwon grinned. Where is Kikwang when I need him?! Yoona thought. Just then, Nicole jumped in front of Yoona.

"Hey gal! How's life?" Nicole asked in a happy mood. Yoona grinned back.

"Awesome!" Yoona replied. Siwon frowned.

"Hey! You said it was better than before! Why don't you say that to Nicole?" Siwon asked, doing his puppy-eyes. 

"Maybe because you're annoying me like crazy! Stop haunting me!" Yoona begged. Siwon smiled.

"I'm not haunting you! I'm just following you around!" Siwon exclaimed. The bell rang, and Yoona ran to her classroom without saying bye to Nicole. When she arrived, she found out that Kikwang was the classroom already. Yoona smiled and took a seat besides Kikwang, who sat in the back. Kikwang smirked.

"Why can't you sit on me instead of next to me?" Kikwang asked. Yoona smiled and sat on Kikwang's lap, talking and chatting about their targets. When Siwon entered, he glared at Kikwang. He took a seat next to Kikwang. Yoona noticed Siwon's presence, and so she began kissing Kikwang. Kikwang kissed back, pulling Yoona closer to him. Siwon stared at them with disgust. 

"Get a room, you two!" Siwon hissed. Kikwang stopped kissing Yoona and glared at Siwon.

"Maybe we will!" Kikwang snapped. Yoona sighed and rolled her eyes as she sat back at her seat. Siwon and Kikwang glared at each other, as hatred already built between them. Soon, class began. Kikwang got bored after chewing his pencil and staring at the clueless board with a bunch of words. He tapped on Yoona's shoulder, who shrugged him off. Even though Yoona was part of the H3art Br3akers, she still had to study.

"Ya... Yoona... psst! Yoona!" Kikwang whispered. Yoona shrugged him off, getting really annoyed by him. Seriously, Kikwang! I need to focus! Yoona thought. She had enough people annoying her today. First it was Siwon, and now Kikwang? Siwon spotted this and smirked.

"Is everything alright back there?!" the teacher shouted. Yoona looked up, smiled, and then shook her head. Kikwang did the same, too. But Siwon raised his hand.

"I saw Kikwang bothering Yoona right now. I think she's getting annoyed, but to shy to say anything to him," Siwon pointed. Yoona and Kikwang stared at Siwon in disbelief. He did not do that, did he? Yoona thought. The teacher frowned at Kikwang and pointed to the door.

"Kikwang, please stay out of class for this period. I will talk to you after I finish the lesson up," the teacher commanded. Kikwang frowned and grumbled something.

"Excuse me? Did I hear something?" the teacher asked. Kikwang shook his head and grabbed his backpack. He went outside, with a frown on his face. The class began to whisper, but then the teacher shushed them down. They continued with the class, and Yoona couldn't help but smile. When the teacher went outside to talk with Kikwang, the class began to whisper and gossip instead of doing their homework. Yoona began doing her homework, but then her attention turned to Siwon.

"Gomawo...." Yoona mumbled. Siwon's ears perked up.

"Hm?" he asked, looking away from the book. Yoona hesitated, but then cleared .

"G-Gomawo," she stuttered as she continued to do her homework. Siwon smiled.

"No problem," he replied as he continued to do his homework too.