Mall Attack!

Love Betrayal

"KIKWANG!" Nicole shouted. Kikwang growled.

"Fine! Fine! I'll go to the mall with you guys! Sheesh! What's so important about the mall?" Kikwang asked, as he placed his hands in his pockets. Yoona giggled, which made Kikwang lighten up a bit.

"It's the brand new mall! Besides, I'm not the one who suggested it! Yoona did," Nicole said, pointing at Yoona. Yoona grinned, while Kikwang smiled.

"Well, why didn't you say so? Let's go!" Kikwang exclaimed, running towards the new mall. Nicole rolled her eyes, while Yoona giggled again. Nicole purposely lied to Kikwang about who suggested the mall just to lighten his mood. Besides, she knew that he really liked Yoona, but Yoona was too dense to know that.

"THAT'S IT! THE NEW MALL!" Nicole exclaimed. She dragged Yoona and Kikwang into the mall. When they arrived, they saw that no one was there.

"That's strange... it's the new mall! Right?" Nicole asked. Yoona nodded, as she saw the sign. Kikwang examined the mall, noticing how quiet the mall was, too. What is this? Some kind of trap? Kikwang thought. He took a step closer, but nothing happened. 

"Kikwang oppa... I'm scared," Yoona trembled, as she tightly grabbed onto his arm. Kikwang felt her trembling, as he hugged Yoona tighter.

"It's okay... I think it's better if we'd leave," Kikwang mumbled. Yoona nodded, as she walked outside the door with Kikwang.

"Wait," Yoona stopped. She turned to Nicole, who was still at the same spot.

"You guys can go! I want to see something," Nicole shouted, as she took several steps forward. Kikwang slapped his face. What did she even learn about the training yesterday?! Kikwang thought furiously. Suddenly, the door closed tightly, including the windows.

"NICOLE!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" Kikwang shouted. Nicole trembled, as she fell on her bottom.

"I... I saw.... I saw...." Nicole stammered, as she began to turn paler. 

"Nicole, get over here!" Yoona shouted. Kikwang shook his head.

"No, separate! If we're in a group, C.H.A.N.C.E can catch us faster. Go, go!" Kikwang pushed Yoona and disappeared somewhere, while Nicole was still trembling. Yoona quickly ran up to Nicole.

"What did you see?" Yoona asked.

"I saw the most beautiful diamond in the world!" Nicole squealed, "It was amazing! And it was real! I could feel it!" Yoona slapped her face. So we're in this situation just because of a diamond. Great Nicole! Look at you made us get into! Yoona thought annoyingly.

"I'll escape right after I get the diamond, okay? Bye!" Nicole waved, as she ran to get her diamond. Yoona trembled, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, two men dressed in black were behind her. Yoona ran as fast as she could, trying to get her gun out. She gasped, as she bit her lower lips. She had forgotten her gun at the hotel.

She panicked, while she kept running. Kikwang noticed this, and groaned. He pointed his gun at one of the black-suited men who were chasing after Yoona. He pushed the lever, letting out a bullet into the man's heart.

"One down, another to go," Kikwang whispered to himself. Yoona heard the shot and thanked Kikwang mentally.

As for Nicole, she found out that the diamond was actually real and in a protective case. She wanted the diamond so badly. For Nicole, she loved jewelries, especially diamonds. She needed something opened it, so she grabbed her pocket knife. She tried to make a hole in the glass, but the glass was too thick. She hesitated for a second. 

Soon, she brought out her couple ring: it was when Key had given her the ring so the two could be girlfriends and boyfriends. In addition, it was made out of diamonds. Her expression saddened when she saw the ring, but she had to remind herself what Key had done to her before.

She slowly made big circle; big enough for her to take out the big diamond. When she finally made a hole, she slid the piece out and grabbed the diamond carefully and slowly.

"You're mine!" she whispered, as she placed the diamond in her bag. Suddenly, a gun had pointed on her head. She gasped and widened her eyes.

"No, you're mine," Key's voice whispered. She gulped her saliva. Key noticed that Nicole had used the couple ring he had gave on her birthday. He chuckled quietly.

"You couldn't get rid of anything I gave you, hm?" Key asked. Nicole gulped. That was all true. She couldn't even get rid of the love that Key had given her. She didn't want to admit it. Not right now, though. She slowly and secretly grabbed her pocket knife again. Then, she stabbed Key's leg, making him scream in pain.

"OW!!!" he screamed, as he grabbed his leg. He began hoping, and took the knife out of his leg. By then, Nicole had swiftly grabbed his gun and pointing it at him.

"Don't move," Nicole trembled. Key growled at her. But Nicole had ignored that. Instead, she saw the blood on his leg and her knife. The blood that I had created, Nicole thought.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Shoot me," Key shouted. Nicole widened her eyes. Then, she closed her eyes softly as she took a deep breath. Even though I try to hate you Key, I can never kill you, Nicole thought sadly. She took several steps back to the exit.

"Follow me and you're dead," Nicole hissed as she quickly ran out. Key stood there alone, biting his lower lips.

When Nicole, Yoona, and Kikwang met up, they had found a secret exit.

"Let's go, let's go!" Kikwang demanded, as the girls ran out. Kikwang followed behind them, and they took the cab. They sighed in relief, especially Nicole. I was about to lose my life, Nicole thought as she saw sleepy Yoona. She sighed as she touched her chest. She felt her heart pounding quickly. Is my heart pounding because I'm in love with Key or because I'm scared of what I just did?