Training

Love Betrayal

"Nicole, are you alright?" Yoona asked worriedly. Nicole nodded shakily, as she wrapped herself tighter with a blanket. Yoona handed her a cup of coffee, and Nicole gladly accepted it. Kikwang came, and he scoffed at Nicole.

"I can't believe it. I told you to stay out of this!" Kikwang shouted. Nicole flinched, then took a sip of coffee.

"I....I did... but then Key came over... and took me," Nicole stammered. Yoona sat besides her and began to hug her.

"Well, you were brave. You weren't freaking out when you were about to die," Yoona complimented. Nicole forced out a small smile. 

"Well, still.... It was scary..." Nicole shivered.

"By the way, how do you even know Key?" Kikwang asked. Yoona raised an eyebrow. That was true, Key never had a name tag or anything. She wondered how Nicole had known Key's name.

"He.... he was the one who broke me heart. I knew him from the start," Nicole explained. Yoona nodded, as Kikwang mouthed an "O". Suddenly, Nicole got up.

"Yoona-ssi, please, help me become stronger! I want to work with you, not for you, with you! Please, help me train!" Nicole pleaded, clasping her hand. Yoona stared at Nicole with wide eyes. She's desperate... she thought, while Nicole tightly closed her eyes. Yoona got up, and touched Nicole's shoulder.

"Sure, I'll help you. The less C.H.A.N.C.E member there are, the better it is for us. Right Kikwang?" Yoona asked, turning to Kikwang. Kikwang glared at Nicole, and then sighed.

"Well, I guess we can train her a bit," Kikwang mumbled. Nicole squealed, as she hugged Yoona.

"Thank you, Yoona-ssi!" She squealed. Yoona laughed, as she turned to Kikwang.

"You're going to help me train. We only have 1 day to train her, starting from now."

Meanwhile with Siwon...

"Sir, I can't believe you let three H3art Br3aker members out! That's breaking the rule 1643250!" Key exclaimed. Siwon rolled his eyes.

"Nobody remembers those 999999999 rules!" Siwon exclaimed.

"Well, I do, and I respect these rules!" Key yelled. Siwon glared at Key.

"Don't worry! Those guys are harmless! We can catch them again, anyways," Siwon said, rolling his eyes. Key frowned at Siwon.

"But Kikwang isn't harmless! You should've let the three out instead of Kikwang, too!" Key noted. Siwon sighed. I would've done that if you had told me earlier, Siwon thought.

"Well, it's too late," Siwon said.

"Siwon-ssi!" Hyuna called.

"Key, I'll be right back. Get me a cup of coffee, too," Siwon commanded. Key nodded as he dragged his feet to the coffee machine. Siwon ran up to Hyuna, wondering what she had to say.

"Yes, Hyuna-ssi?" Siwon asked.

"The girl that Key held captive, I think her name was Nicole; we tracked her down. She lives in a hotel. We can go inside and attack her right away. Then, Yoona and Kikwang would come and find Nicole tide up here. They would be..." Hyuna stopped, finding Siwon in deep thoughts. She sighed. Key came over, and then handed Siwon his coffee. Siwon snapped out of his thought and thanked Key, as he sipped his coffee.

"You're thinking about Yoona, right?" Hyuna asked. Siwon nodded slowly. Hyuna sighed once more.

"Well, it's three of them versus two of us, right? I don't think we have the chance to beat them alone," Siwon confessed. 

"No, it's equal. Three of them, and three of us," Hyuna pointed out. She directed Siwon's head to Key, who stared at the cluelessly.

"What?" he asked.

"You're telling me to train Key?" Siwon asked. Hyuna grinned.

"The sooner, the better. They're probably going to train Nicole, too, since they saw how weak she was. Do you know any information about Nicole, Key?" Hyuna asked. Key's eyes darkened.

"Only that she is the worse girlfriend in the world," Key hissed. Hyuna widened her eyes, as Siwon raised his eyebrows. Key got up, and let out a big sigh.

"So, when does my training start?" Key asked.

"You know a lot more information, don't you?" Hyuna asked. Key shrugged, as he went inside the training room. Hyuna groaned, as Siwon laughed.

"I'll try talking to him and training him right now. Try to find more informations about those three," Siwon commanded. Hyuna nodded as she went back to her work.