I'm Supposed To Kill You

Love Betrayal

Key ran away from his house and towards Nicole's house. He needed to kill Nicole. Then he can focus on being a C.H.A.N.C.E member again. Nicole would be gone, she would be erased from his memories. 

He clenched the handle of the knife tighter, knocking on Nicole's door. He continued to knock rapidly, not wasting anytime. Meanwhile, Nicole was dragging her feet down the stairs, half-awake. She opened the door, yawning. 

Her senses were sharp again when Key extended his knife. Nicole swiftly ducked the attack by moving aside. Key was panting from all the running he did. Nicole widened her eyes, her heart beating faster.

What's he doing? Nicole wondered, as Key's eyes turned to Nicole. Key pulled back his knife and closed the door. Then, he tried to cut Nicole's arms. She rolled on the ground, rolling farther away from Key. She gulped as she tried to get up. This wasn't like Key. Something happened to him, and Nicole was wondering what.

"Key!" Nicole exclaimed, but then Key quickly got down, turning his leg 180 degrees. His leg made Nicole fall once again, as she fell on her bottom. She frighteningly stared at Key's knife.

"It's over," he hissed, raising his knife. Nicole closed her eyes and turned away. But then, something sparked in her mind. What would Kikwang or Yoona do? Nicole wondered.

"NICOLE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! FINISH HIM! Stop being a chicken! For once, please kill someone for your H3art Br3aker record!" That was probably what Kikwang would say if he was here.

"NO! KEY! STOP! IT'S NICOLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" was what Yoona must've said. Nicole gulped. If she chose what Yoona would've done, then she would depend on Key to stop. But if she chose what Kikwang would've done, then she would finally make a H3art Br3aker record in her profile. 

"STOP!" Nicole shouted. Key stopped. He was in the midway of killing her. His hands were shaky, as his angers began to clear out. Suddenly, Nicole giggled. Key's anger blinded him again. He bit his lower lips. He was furious with Nicole laughing when she was about to die. But then, he was also afraid. Afraid of what Nicole was going to do him

"W-What's so funny?" Key snapped. 

"It's just that... Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" Nicole chuckled, slowly getting up. Key positioned himself, getting ready to throw his knife at Nicole. But Nicole didn't move.

"W-What do you mean?" Key stuttered, feeling a bit weak.

"I mean... I should be killing you. You should be calling for help," Nicole hissed, stepping closed. Key glared at Nicole. Nicole was just inches away from his face.

"I'm supposed to kill you," Nicole whispered. Just as he was about to throw his knife, Nicole quickly ran towards him. She slid behind him and snatched his knife out of his hands. Key widened his eyes. Nicole was a clever girl. She knew when there was an opportunity for her to do something like this.

"KEY!" a manly voice shouted. It was Siwon. Nicole gulped and quickly held the knife right below Key's chin.

"Don't make a sound," Nicole hissed quietly, trying to find a place to hide. It was too late. Hyuna had found her and pulled Nicole's hair. Nicole screamed in pain as she let go of the knife. Key gasped for air as the knife landed on his hands. Perfectly. Am I supposed to kill Nicole? Key wondered, turning to Nicole. She was tied up to a nearby chair.

"How did you guys get here?!" Nicole exclaimed, struggling to get out.

"It's obvious when the window is opened and Key was gone with his knife. Especially when we heard that you were going back to a H3art Br3aker," Hyuna barked, glaring at Nicole. Nicole looked away in shame. 

"Is anyone hurt?" Siwon asked, running into the room. He was holding tightly to Yoona's wrist, who was trying to struggle out. Nicole glared at Siwon. 

"How did she get here?" Hyuna asked, as she placed Key on the sofa. He was shaking like a maniac, shocked that he was about to kill someone. And I wasn't even a H3art Br3aker, Key thought.

"Sleepover! We had a sleepover!" Nicole shouted, glaring at Key. 

"Only you two?" Hyuna asked, needed all the information she needed.

"Don't say anything!" Yoona yelled, but then Siwon covered with his hands.

"And you don't say anything, too," Siwon mumbled, as Yoona rolled her eyes. Hyuna stared at Key.

"Key, you got her in this situation, why don't you ask her?" Hyuna asked, as Key looked up. He shook his head. The last thing he wanted to see was Nicole. He almost killed someone, blinded by love and hatred.

"YA! What's all those noise?" Kikwang's voice shouted, as he went down the stairs. Nicole slapped her head mentally. So did Yoona, except she had to roll her eyes. Hyuna's face quickly turned darker, as Siwon smirked.

"Hyuna? Key? Someone take care of number one player here," Siwon said, glaring at Kikwang. Kikwang glared at Siwon, but his mind was still dizzy.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" Nicole finally shouted. Everyone turned to Nicole, shocked that she had actually screamed. No, they were shocked that she actually gave a demand.

"What did you just say?" Kikwang asked, getting excited.

"I said GET OUT! Only Yoona and Kikwang could stay! We're just having a friendly sleepover! But you," she turned to Key, who was still shaking, "Had to ruin EVERYTHING! GET OUT!" The C.H.A.N.C.E members looked at each other and nodded slowly. The three left, angry or upset.

As soon as the C.H.A.N.C.E members left, Kikwang raced to Nicole to untie her.

"Now let's go back to planning," Kikwang smirked, as he took a paper out. Nicole and Yoona nodded, as they continued to plan on how to play with all the students at the school. As they shared ideas and planned with evil grins, they had a great time with their "sleepover."