Explanation

Love Betrayal

"Aww, come on, Yoona! It's not that bad! At least we get some alone time" Kikwang winked. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"ert," she mumbled.

"What was that?" Kikwang asked with a glare.

"I mean... Perfect!" Yoona said in an innocent tone. Kikwang smirked.

"I thought so. At first, I thought you said ert," Kikwang said, a they took a turn in the hallways.

"What? Never! Nobody is a ert! Except...you," Yoona muttered.

"Did you just say I'm a ert?" Kikwang asked with a scarier glare.

"Nope.... I said except you know, Siwon!" Yoona lied. Her heart ached when she called Siwon a ert. Why? Of all the guys, why did I have to fall in love with him? Yoona thought painfully. Her thoughts were awoken when Siwon hugged her from behind.

"GOTCHA!" Siwon exclaimed, as Yoona jumped. She giggled as she turned around and playfully slapped his arm.

"Ya! Don't do that again!" Yoona laughed, as Siwon cuddled closer to her. 

"Ya, ya! Let her go," Kikwang hissed, pulling Yoona towards himself. Siwon pouted at Yoona, but then glared at Kikwang.

"Hey, give her back!" Siwon argued, pulling Yoona closer to him. Kikwang growled, which made Siwon let go of Yoona. She sighed and went behind Kikwang.

"Oppa, let's go, okay?" Yoona whispered. Kikwang waited for a moment, and then nodded. She linked arms with Kikwang and stuck her tongue out at Siwon.

"Jerk," she spat, as she walked away with Kikwang. Siwon stared at her as she disappeared into a crowd. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! First she giggles when I hug her, now she calls me a jerk? Siwon thought. He was beginning to think that something was wrong with Yoona's brain. Suddenly, Hyuna ran towards Siwon and began to pant.

"Am I.... late....?" Hyuna asked, panting. Siwon laughed.

"You were far beyond late! It's actually too late! Next time, come earlier when I'm trying to make a move with Yoona," Siwon said with a kind smile. Hyuna smiled back. Actually, she had made an excuse so that she wouldn't need to bump into Kikwang. She lied that she had to use the restroom really bad, and Siwon actually believed her.

"Arraso... Hey, did you see Key and Nicole?" Hyuna asked, looking around. Siwon looked around too, and then shook his head.

"Well, I doubt they would show up in front of us. Key seemed to be really happy that Nicole joined, too," Siwon said with a grin.

"Yeah, and I'm actually surprised that she joined. I mean, Key had tried to kill her, and now she joins? Do you possibly think she's.... spying on us?" Hyuna asked. Siwon thought about for a moment, and then shook his head.

"Nope, I doubt it. She seems really glad she's working with Key, anyways. Come on, let's just go to our base and meet there," Siwon said in a low voice incase someone was listening. Hyuna nodded and together, they went outside, heading for their secret base.

Meanwhile...

"Ya, Yoona, are you going to stay up in that tree all day?" Kikwang asked from below. Yoona looked down and nodded. She was quite disappointed that Nicole had betrayed her, and she couldn't bare to stay with Kikwang any longer. Kikwang scoffed.

"You better get down from there! Come on, you know it's not safe for us to walk alone!" Kikwang shouted. Yoona sighed. He was right. For the H3art Br3akers, they actually went home in groups, rarely alone. They only walked alone when it was night, where they would go to clubs.

"Don't worry! I'll be fine! You better go first, Kikwang oppa! Before I stop calling you oppa!" Yoona said with a small smile. Kikwang sighed and headed towards the gate, leaving Yoona up in the tree. As soon as she saw Kikwang disappear, she was about to get down from the tree. She stopped, as she saw Nicole Key meeting up under the same tree she was on. Shoot, she thought, Now I can't get down until they're gone!

"Annyeong, Key oppa!" Nicole smiled. Key grinned and pinched her cheeks. Nicole quickly frowned.

"YA! I said to don't pinch my cheeks! Aish," Nicole mumbled. Key laughed.

"I'm sorry! I was just having fun, anyways. Sheesh, no need to get dramatic," Key muttered, as Nicole crossed her arm.

"What ever. So, where are we going, anyways?" Nicole asked.

"Eh, back to the secret base, I guess. I can't believe you actually joined our group, though. I mean, it's a good thing, but it's really unbelievable! Like, you're here, next to me, in the same group! Now I don't need to be so mean around you," Key exclaimed, as Nicole blushed.

"Well, I--" Before Nicole was able to finish her sentence, Key dived into Nicole's lips for a kiss. Nicole widened her eyes, as she blushed madly. Slowly, her eyes gently closed, as she allowed Key to kiss her for a bit longer. After 30 seconds, Key parted his lips, blushing a little.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. You're too beautiful," Key complimented, as Nicole blushed deeper.

"W-Well, um, thanks," Nicole stuttered, as Key chuckled.

"I'll meet you in the car, alright?" Key said. Nicole nodded, as Key walked away. A few minutes later, Nicole was still below the tree, and Yoona was still stuck on the tree. Leave now, betrayer! Yoona thought bitterly. Just as Nicole took a step forward, Yoona opened to speak.

"Wait!" she exclaimed, as Nicole turned around. She widened her eyes, blushing.

"Y-Yoona!" she stuttered in shock. Yoona went down the tree and crossed her arms, frowning at her.

"Why?" Yoona asked quietly.

"Why what?" Nicole asked.

"After all the years we've been through, why did you have to leave H3art Br3akers?" Yoona asked sadly. Nicole sighed and looked at Key's car, who was waiting for her. Key glared at Yoona from far away, but waited patiently for Nicole to finish her chat with Yoona.

"I.... I couldn't help it. When I saw Key again, I fell for him right away. Plus... I want to know why he left me so miserably. I'm sorry, Yoona, but I had only two choices: Friends or Love. I think... I made the right decision," Nicole confessed, as she walked towards Key. Yoona stood exactly where she was, repeating Nicole's last word. 'I made the right decision'... Did I, too, make the wrong decision?