It's Really YOU!

Love Betrayal

"Hey, Hyuna, how did you even know that the Kikwang guy was one of the H3art-Br3aker members?" Siwon asked after school. Hyuna slightly lowered her head.

"I recognized his face when we were taking a girl's test after I joined C.H.A.N.C.E," Hyuna began. Siwon just nodded, wondering if Hyuna was going to continue.

"He's, like, the King of the H3art-Br3aker! He could break a hundred hearts in one day. And when I mean 100, I mean MORE than 100," Hyuna said. From her voice, Siwon could tell that Hyuna wasn't exaggerating. Then, his mind clipped. Yoona. She's endanger! Kikwang could break her heart any minute! Siwon thought, panicking.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Yoona! She's in trouble!" Siwon exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" Hyuna asked, tilting her forehead. He explained how he broke Yoona's heart, and now Kikwang would break it. Hyuna then slapped Siwon's head.

"OW! What was that for?" Siwon asked, rubbing his head.

"That was for breaking someone's heart! You know you weren't suppose to do that!" Hyuna scolded. Siwon pouted.

"Back then, I--" before Siwon finished, his eyes caught Yoona. She was at her locker, putting books away. Siwon took a step forward, but then Hyuna pulled him back.

"Where are you going? Can't you see I'm in danger because of Kikwang? I need you to protect me!" Hyuna pleaded. Siwon shook Hyuna off lightly.

"I need to help Yoona first. See you tomorrow!" Siwon said, as he waved. Before Hyuna was able to say anymore, Siwon was already walking to Yoona's locker. He leaned on the next locker, trying to grab Yoona's attention. He grabbed Yoona's attention, all right, but she ignored him.

"Hey, Yoong!" Siwon greeted. Yoona froze, as she began to slowly turn pale. He remembers the nickname he used to call me, Yoona thought. Her legs began to shake, and she already felt weak. No, Yoona thought, shaking her head, I'm not going to let him make me fall in love with him. We can always play it the hard way, right?

"Hello Siwon-ssi," Yoona greeted formally as she looked up from her locker. She flashed him one of her dazzling smiles, making Siwon mesmerized. My, her smiles are much cuter, Siwon thought, staring at her lips. Yoona noticed this and smirked quietly. Then, she slammed her locker, making Siwon jump and snap out of his thoughts. He stared at Yoona, surprised.

"Oh, did I do something wrong?" Yoona asked innocently. Siwon shook his head.

"N-No! You did nothing wrong," Siwon stuttered, turning red. Yoona smiled at herself, satisfied of the results that were coming out.

"Well, I better go. Kikwang is waiting for me," Yoona said, as she turned around. Suddenly, she felt a strong hand holding her hand.

"Is it really you?" Siwon asked, gulping.

"I don't know who you're talking about. Just leave me alone!" Yoona said, annoyed. Siwon stared deeper into Yoona's eyes. No, she's lying. She remembers me! Siwon thought.

"It's really you! You know how much I missed you?" Siwon asked, his face brightening up. Yoona felt uncomfortable, so she scoffed at him.

"Ha, suree. And here, you're kissing some girl I don't even know. You call that missing me?" Yoona hissed, glaring at her ex-boyfriend. Siwon stared cluelessly at her, until he knew what she meant: Hyuna. No, no! She's my partner for C.H.A.N.C.E! I can't tell anyone about C.H.A.N.C.E, though, Siwon thought, biting his lower lips.

"What...? Oh, her? I can't exactly explain what's going on between her and me, but we're not in relationship!" Siwon protested, but Yoona just laughed. Then, she pointed at Siwon's face, glaring at him with deep, dark eyes.

"Save your excuses later. I don't care about you anymore," Yoona snapped as she began walking out of school. Siwon followed, getting a bit frustrated. What happened to innocent Yoong? She's so cold and dark in the inside, but innocent and cute in the outside. Argh! This makes it harder for me to talk to her, Siwon thought, irritated. 

"Do you care about your heart getting broken, though?" Siwon asked, walking right behind Yoona. Now, the school grounds were clear, and they were in front of the school gates.

"What on earth are you talking about, Siwon-ssi?" Yoona asked, gritting her teeth.

"Yoong, I know you remember me. You can't lie," Siwon said. Yoona bit her lips. Then, she quickly pulled out her gun. Siwon froze, his face beginning to turn pale.

"Yoong. Don't. Shoot," Siwon said quietly.

"STOP CALLING ME YOONG! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SO STOP STALKING ME!" Yoona shouted, glaring at Siwon. Then, Siwon shivered. Again, she glared at him with cold, dark eyes.

"You know exactly who I am!" Siwon protested, but then Yoona began holding the lever.

"Don't make me shoot, Siwon-ssi," Yoona hissed. BAM! Suddenly, everything turned black for Yoona. Siwon stood there, his eyes widened and shocked. He looked up, and saw Hyuna holding a gun. 

"Don't worry, I didn't shoot her. I just knocked her out with my gun. I didn't know your friend was a shooter," Hyuna said sarcastically. Siwon just sighed in relief, glad that his friend had not killed his ex-girlfriend.

"Me either. Let's take her back to headquarters. Maybe then I can finally talk to her and all," Siwon said, taking a deep breath. Hyuna nodded in agreement as the two dragged Yoona into a limo.