Photos

Love Betrayal

It's been a week ever since the incident where Yoona almost got . She realized, during that week, that Siwon hadn't bugged her or even smiled at her. She wondered what C.H.A.N.C.E were planning, and what was wrong with Siwon. She had been seeing Siwon, but he seemed to be ignoring her.

Then one day, she got the courage to ask him why he had been ignoring her. To be truthful, she kind of missed Siwon teasing and playing around with her. She rarely spoke to Kikwang, too, since they have now an awkward relationship. They stopped hitting on people, too.

Finally, after 10 minutes searching all around the busy hallways, she found Siwon at his locker. She smiled widely and quickly ran towards him.

"Siwon-ssi! Siwon-ssi!" Yoona called. For some reason, she had the desire to call Siwon "Siwon oppa." But as a H3art Br3aker member, she knew that if she called Siwon "oppa", Kikwang would immediately report this. Siwon turned around and widened his eyes. He turned and quickly walked away, forgetting to lock his locker. Yoona wondered what was wrong with him when she arrived at his locker. Siwon was long gone now, for sure. He probably went to class. We have all the same classes together, anyways. So maybe I can talk to him then, Yoona thought. She turned around to close Siwon's locker, but then had the sudden urge to look inside.

No, Yoona! You can't go through his stuff! It's illegal! Yoona reminded, as she was about to close his locker. She bit her lower lips as her hands touched the lock.

Wait! You can take just a peek in his locker, right? Yeah! Just a little peek! Besides, it's his fault he didn't lock his locker, Yoona grinned mischievously as she opened the locker again. She hesitated and half-closed it.

No, you can't do it. This would be like being a member of a H3art Br3aker, Yoona thought sadly.

Hold up, I am a H3art Br3aker! My job is to look around for clues about C.H.A.N.C.E's plan! Perfect! Yoona grinned again as she opened the locker and went through Siwon's locker.

"Books, books, books, papers, books, books.... pictures?" Yoona mumbled to herself as she reached inside Siwon's locker. She quickly took out the pictures in his locker and went through them, taking her time. She smiled to herself as she continued to flip through the pictures.

"And I thought you've forgotten all about me, Siwon," she grinned as she looked through the pictures.

          

Her smile continued to grow until someone snatched all those photos from her. She gasped and looked up. It was Siwon, glaring at her. She could see that he wanted to ask what she was doing, but instead, he placed the picture back and locked his locker. He gave Yoona his death glare and then walked away. 

She slowly looked down and realized she was holding a picture of the two of them. It was the the first photo when Siwon and Yoona decided to official become a couple. I'm going to keep this photo, no matter what happens to it.