2.Unbelieveable

You Can't Expect Love

"Wae?!"CL screamed.
Manager looks frightened,as he probably is.
"That's right."he said with a cool voice,trying to calm himself.
"HOW ON EARTH IS THAT POSSIBLE?!They are from TS Entertainment for God's sake!YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"she yelled.
"Oh I can.Me and their manager made a deal.You're not gonna cause problems anymore young lady."he sa
id a bit louder.He started to be annoyed by CL herself,though he really likes their music.
"Get packed soon.Oh and one more thing.We planned to make a cooperation,a new girls group called 'Just 5',and that means that you girls and Best Absolute Perfect members should help them.They could be a real hit..."he started,then he opened the door.
"Girls...Come in,I have to tell you something."he finished by letting the 2NE1 members come in.
CL took a deep breath and she whispered: "I have to get some fresh air..."

Bom "The Panicking One"immediateley thought of one thing.They are going to disband!
OMO!No!What will I do?How will I stay alive without these girls.They taught me so much
She started to cry.Sandara looked at her and then he could see.A tear in her eye.And Minzy's too.
"Are we going to disband?"she mumbled while wiping her tears.

"No!"manager said.He is suprised by her reaction.He thought that girls can't stand each other,but this...This really shocked him


CL walked out of the SM Entertaintment building,breathing heavily.She wanted to kill their manager.She made a violent scene in her mind.She's holding a gun while the poor manager-hyung is begging for mercy.CL smirks on that thought.
"Guess who?"she heard a fammilliar deep voice,and suddenly she couldn't see anything.Someone covered her eyes with his hands.
"Seunghyun oppa!"CL quickly turned around and hugged him thightly.
He just pulled her hand and took her to the closest cafe.
It was so warm and comfortable in the cafe.
T.O.P,she called him Seunghyun,sat in the corner.Many girls looked at him with excitement.He just smirked.

They chatted a bit.Work,weather...the usual.And then she said it:
"Manager is going to put us in a dorm with a rookie boy band.And we're going to teach some girl band to sing and dance...Boring as hell!"CL said and rolled her eyes.
Seunghyun opened his eyes widely.
"How come?!"he asked,he was curious.(♫ I'm so curious yeah ♫ sorry I just had to add it...go on)
The waitress came.She stared at Seunghyun an then at CL.Then she frowned.

"We're besties."CL tried to explain.Seunghyun looked at her.
"You don't have to explain her anything.She's not your mother."he gasped while eating the ice cream that the waitress brought.She made a sad face,and then she went away.


"Are you  normal?!She's your fan!"CL whispered angrily.
"So...?"Seunghyun asked completely confused.
"It can affect your band.Imagine V.I.P's all across the world start accussing you as an unpleasant jerk.Think about it.It can ruin everything.Maybe Bigbang could dissband."CL said.Seunghyun made a face and he suddenly got up.

CL hit the spot.Seunghyun is afraid of disbandment.He can't imagine his life without his these four crazy boys.
He walked to the waitress.He made some weird faces while talking to her.CL knew that he was apologizing.He at apologizing.


I'm a goddamn genius.

She loves Bigbang.They are like brothers to her.Especially Choi Seunghyun,T.O.P.
"Is this okay now?I aksed her to go for a coffee with me."
CL didn't say anything she just grinned.Seunghyun lightly punched her in the arm.

Suddenly they heard a loud noise.
They both turned around,and they saw that the waitress passed out.
Seunghyun rolled his eyes.
"I didn't know that V.I.Ps could be this annoying"he whispered.
"Trust me,"said CL while looking at her coffee, "Blackjacks are even worse."

                                           # # # # # # # # # #






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayz_1YIN6yY&feature=share

That's it for the second part.I hope you like it.I will update soon.
Saranghae,
Sara ^^